International 248 people, 66 children Palestinian dead after "Apartheid state" Israel launches airstrikes in Gaza

Okay so you're not going to tolerate people speaking badly of Islam in person, since you don't ban them here, and that would imply that you're going to do what? Do I really have to use the search function to show you your post again so that you can try and weasle out of what you said
You MUST be thinking of someone else or making this shit up on the spot.
Khanate and I disagree a lot, often on middle eastern issues, but he has never been abused his mod powers or ever even spoken rudely to anyone that I have seen unless they started it.

You MUST be thinking of someone else or making this shit up on the spot.
Khanate and I disagree a lot, often on middle eastern issues, but he has never been abused his mod powers or ever even spoken rudely to anyone that I have seen unless they started it.
What I imagine he's referring to are some posts I made in a thread where some lady was insulting Muslims in public and saying deliberately offensive things and she got slapped. My take was that if you deliberately antagonize people you might provoke someone to violence, or basically "talk shit, get hit", and that while its illegal to hit someone for pissing you off, we all more or less understand that practically speaking there is a category of "fighting words" that you should avoid if you don't want to get into fights.

Not that I agree with slapping a lady even if she was being a cunt, a true man only picks fair and just fights. And personally I am not a very violent person, if someone was being a jerk to me and insulting my religion I'd just leave.

Video suggests alleged victim of assault by pro-Palestinians was with members of U.S.-designated terror group

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/jdl-toronto-assault-palestinian-anti-semitic-1.6029953

--
Headline is confusing.

TL : DR
A group of Palestinians or pro Palestine protesters are walking by , when approached by a group where 1 member is sporting a t-shirt with JDL printed on it. A fight breaks out.

It was widely believed the pro Palestinian protesters attacked a man with a flag pole, presumably because he was Jewish or supported Israel. New video shows a very different take on the event.

Last edited:
Video suggests alleged victim of assault by pro-Palestinians was with members of U.S.-designated terror group

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/jdl-toronto-assault-palestinian-anti-semitic-1.6029953

--
Headline is confusing.

TL : DR
A group of Palestinians are walking by , when approached by a group where 1 member is sporting a t-shirt with JDL printed on it. A fight breaks out.

It was widely believed the pro Palestinian protesters attacked a man with a flag pole, presumably because he was Jewish or supported Israel. New video shows a very different take on the event.
Does the ADL consider the JDL a “far right terror org”?

lol God I love this labeling.

Israel wants to force the Palestinians in the West Bank into Jordan proper. Israel is in a bit of a spot, they won't give up the settlements and they can't annex them without effectively annexing most of the West Bank. But they don't want to annex the West Bank because they don't want to give Palestinians the right to vote in Israeli elections.

They could try to get the Palestinians enraged and keep prodding them until they retaliate then use that as an excuse to push them into Jordan but I think those days are gone. They could also try to make life as unbearable as possible for the W.B. Palestinians such that the Palestinians have no choice by to take Israeli money and leave, but this strategy would scream ethnic cleansing and would require Israel to ratchet up the oppression quite a bit, plus the fact that Jordan isn't going to want a huge influx of Palestinians.

Israel has painted itself into a corner. They really have no choice but to make a single State encompassing the West Bank. 2 State option is long dead.

How many Israelis are there and how many Palis?

The Colonizers. Yank people out of their homes, treat them like sub human, shoot their children for fun, assault them in their place of worship. They have been provoking them to bring out a response so that they can respond with slaughter. Israeli's are acting like Nazis.

Oh' for fuck's sake...

The Colonizers. Yank people out of their homes, treat them like sub human, shoot their children for fun, assault them in their place of worship. They have been provoking them to bring out a response so that they can respond with slaughter. Israeli's are acting like Nazis.

This isnt Hamas rational by the way. Gazans elected Hamas even after Israel left Gaza.

Its amazing, if Israel does something that's questionable or even clearly bad then people like this come crawling out of the woodwork to try and shift the blame onto the victims.
Classic inability of the left to hold “the oppressed” accountable for their actions.
What do you you honestly think is an appropriate response to Hamas’ rocket fire?

I've been thinking about this situation non-stop for a week. Cant think of a real way forward. Not a clean one. 2 state solution is a dead parrot. Neither side wants it, both sides want ethnic cleansing and a religious ethnostate. Cant work.

I just see this song and dance going on for a few more decades. And then the west bank having been de facto absorbed by Israel to the point that the UN finally acknowledges it and those arabs remaining in the West Bank become Israeli.

Classic inability of the left to hold “the oppressed” accountable for their actions.
What do you you honestly think is an appropriate response to Hamas’ rocket fire?

ok so bragging about dropping a thousand bombs of the most densely populated area on the planet is a justified response? By that reckoning a far greater level of destruction would be a appropriate response to US bombings right?

ok so bragging about dropping a thousand bombs of the most densely populated area on the planet is a justified response? By that reckoning a far greater level of destruction would be a appropriate response to US bombings right?
You didn't answer his question. You just continued to complain about the result.

What is the appropriate response to Hamas firing 1200 rockets?

You didn't answer his question. You just continued to complain about the result.

Hamas is created by israel in the 80.
The response is withdrawing to the borders of 67. Allow Palestinians to have their own country with their own army, sea ports, airports and infrastructure. Stop taking over the their airzone with 24 hourse drone surveillance.

What's the appropriate response to the terrorism of Israel? How should Palestinians respond for taking their homes by terrorist acts?

because your question wasn’t directed at me. My question however was directed at him

Last edited:
Hamas is created by israel in the 80.
The response is withdrawing to the borders of 67. Allow Palestinians to have their own country with their own army, sea ports, airports and infrastructure. Stop taking over the their airzone with 24 hourse drone surveillance.

What's the appropriate response to the terrorism of Israel? How should Palestinians respond for taking their homes by terrorist acts?

Which isn't going to happen because of the continued alt right terrorism of hamas and threat

Stop sending babies strapped with suicide bombs and shooting 1200 rockets before Israel even fires a shot and them complaining that you get your shit pushed in hiding behind your human shields

Which isn't going to happen because of the continued alt right terrorism of hamas and threat

Stop sending babies strapped with suicide bombs and shooting 1200 rockets before Israel even fires a shot and them complaining that you get your shit pushed in hiding behind your human shields

You don't want it to be happen because Palestinians are not humans for you. That's why you won't condemn the terrorism of Israel for taking land and homes by violence (which is terrorism). 'Before firing a shot lol'. They are committing terrorism for more than 40 years.
Hamas is created by Israel. There was no Hamas when Israel was taking homes and land.
You support state terrorism of Israel. You support the bombings of babies.

You don't want it to be happen because Palestinians are not humans for you. That's why you won't condemn the terrorism of Israel for taking land and homes by violence (which is terrorism). 'Before firing a shot lol'. They are committing terrorism for more than 40 years.
Hamas is created by Israel. There was no Hamas when Israel was taking homes and land.
You support state terrorism of Israel. You support the bombings of babies.
Ok Cathy Newman.

38a6676ea81ca4a67e3e1ccc23b6b70d.jpg

Back