OnlyFans star shocked about her former high school teacher fapping to her content

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Last week, Rara shared a video of herself on TikTok that has gone viral.
'Me after one of my high school teachers subscribed to my OnlyFans and told me they always knew I was something special,' she wrote.

Rara hasn't shared any more details about the teacher or whether she responded to his flirty comment, but has said on YouTube that she graduated in 2016 and was glad to leave her 'f***ing abomination of a high school.'

Commenters appear to be as uncomfortable as she is with the behavior.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...chool-teacher-subscribed-R-rated-content.html

Bitch takes her clothes off for money but she wants to judge other people
What a world

This onlyfans thing really is quite interesting.

Theres a whole lot of people going out of the way to praise and "support" the girls who are selling content on it. Like its somehow very brave. Its like they have a moral high ground.

Its one step away from prostitution the way i see it, so i must be missing something.

Of course most prostitutes aren't making millions.

Theres a whole lot of people going out of the way to praise and "support" the girls who are selling content on it. Like its somehow very brave. Its like they have a moral high ground.

Its one step away from prostitution the way i see it, so i must be missing something.

Its basically being a camgirl really

Just with new trendy name

The thirst is real son. Dudes out there dropping maximum coinage on coming of age starlets. I like my ladies a little older personally.

Salma-Hayek-escote-Getty-TLMD.jpg

This while at the same time attacking the patriarchy that pays for the content and objectifies women LOL.

She aint much, she should be appreciative. Thats what the platform is there for. That being said, would watch for free if I could. I have low standards because I am married and don't need standards anymore......

Back