OnlyFans star shocked about her former high school teacher fapping to her content

This kind of situation is the only way this arrangement makes any sense lmao

This isn't the first time I've heard of this happening.

I've seen clips of OF models responding to people they knew in elementary school, high school teachers, and their own rapists subbing to their accounts.

But this is the first time I've seen of one of them, a high school teacher, actually making contact with the model - their former student.

Creepy as fuck.

IIRC there was a story a few years back about some MILF caming (never showed her face),
she stopped instantly one day. She discovered her teen son had stolen her CC to buy a subscription to her page.

Last week, Rara shared a video of herself on TikTok that has gone viral.
'Me after one of my high school teachers subscribed to my OnlyFans and told me they always knew I was something special,' she wrote.

Rara hasn't shared any more details about the teacher or whether she responded to his flirty comment, but has said on YouTube that she graduated in 2016 and was glad to leave her 'f***ing abomination of a high school.'

Commenters appear to be as uncomfortable as she is with the behavior.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...chool-teacher-subscribed-R-rated-content.html

giphy (28).gif

IIRC there was a story a few years back about some MILF caming (never showed her face),
she stopped instantly one day. She discovered her teen son had stolen her CC to buy a subscription to her ]
<Grimes01>

she stopped instantly one day. She discovered her teen son had stolen her CC to buy a subscription to her page.

That's as fucked up as fucked up can get fucked up.

Jfc. *Barf*

Wanting to bang a 23 year old is sick?
Wanting to watch a 23 year old on only fans because you knew her when she was a kid and was her teacher. If you cant see that is fucked up, I hope you never have kids. My daughter is 19 and has a bunch of 19-21 year old friends....They will always be kids to me, and that is how is should be. I coached most of them, and now they are grown women......KIDS to me.

During the scene at the bar when she comes out and is dancing on the table, her attention is on Quentin Tarantino and in the background you can see George Clooney checking out her ass. I don't think it was supposed to be a part of the film, it's just something the camera caught, but she was sort of swaying back and forth and her ass was like 10 inches from his face (in that bikini thing) and he was staring right at it. It was pretty damn funny.
Right. George is a true professional, but there are limits, lol.

Kinda fucking creepy saying he always thought she was special though, come on. That means he likely thought about it when he was her teacher, before she got her kit off.

Thought crime eh?

And he probably hoped she had a thing about her teacher now she is a sex worker.. we're all adults here, she is, he is, advances be made.

I get where you're coming from, I just think that it comes from a vain of pseudo feminism where women are infantalised a bit.

Last edited:
Wanting to watch a 23 year old on only fans because you knew her when she was a kid and was her teacher. If you cant see that is fucked up, I hope you never have kids. My daughter is 19 and has a bunch of 19-21 year old friends....They will always be kids to me, and that is how is should be. I coached most of them, and now they are grown women......KIDS to me.
They ain't kids any more buddy. [<diva3}

Most of these stories are just made up to try and get more attention for their OF account.

Just to let you all know, that audio was edited in. It was taken from a Frenemies podcast. The guy's voice is Ethan Klein and the girl's voice is someone dating his brother-in-law. If you don't believe me, here's another tik tok using the same audio:

Here's a clip of the two talking:

Btw, this thread could use some pics of this onlyfans broad:
42999652-9580263-image-a-51_1621018549971.jpg

42999654-9580263-image-a-52_1621018560795.jpg

42999648-9580263-image-a-53_1621018563905.jpg

42999650-9580263-image-a-55_1621018588772.jpg

Back