Orangutan used as a sex slave in Indonesia

I hope the Orangutan flung poo at him if he didn't sexually perform well.

*ding dong*

“Hello?”

“Hello sir; are you Mr. Jacobs?”

“Yes I am. How can I help you?”

“Are you the Mr. Jacobs that visited Indonesia approximately 3 years ago?”

“Um, what’s this in regards to?”

“You aren’t in any trouble sir, you just may have left something I would like to return to you.”

“Ok yes, I visited Indonesia a few years back.”

“O-Ok sir. Thank you. You can’t see because of the door, but I have something I would like to introduce you too here...”

Why the fuck would you tell me about this

<LikeReally5>
How I feel about the internet sometimes

200w.gif

This is where AIDS came from, just Africa and not Indonesia.

There is a tale of a possible Neanderthal woman who was captured in Siberia and used as a sex slave. She even had a few kids who lived until the 1950s. Supposedly. There were photos of the offspring. Missing link shit, folks.

Orangutans are like the most chill and cool great ape. People should just leave them alone period.

There is a tale of a possible Neanderthal woman who was captured in Siberia and used as a sex slave. She even had a few kids who lived until the 1950s. Supposedly. There were photos of the offspring. Missing link shit, folks.

"Zara" she was called, according to legend. It was said that she was extremely large, strong, and hairy all over. In a Yeti/Bigfoot docu show episode about Siberian "Almasty" (as they're called,) a geneticist tested teeth from the exhumed remains of one of her descendants (yes, she was kept as "entertainment.") Supposedly got results that suggests she was likely "100% sub-Saharan African." Now, it's certainly possible that, after the Russians beat the Ottomans and then outlawed slavery, a freed African woman could have been found by a bunch of uneducated hicks far from anyone who would have encountered one, caught like an animal, and then exploited. It doesn't really explain the "hairy all over" description, though. One of her sons was said to be strong enough that (presumably after some vodka) he would bend over, bite the end of a kitchen table, and lift it to a standing position using just his teeth.

The kicker to that was they included a local Duma member in the doc. One that had always been interested in Almas lore.

Nikolai Valuev.
valuev.jpg

Last edited:
They shouldn't have done that to that orangutan.

Back