Oubaali vs Donaire May 29th PBC Showtime

I’m glad Oubaali gets his paycheck eventually. This could be a pretty good fight. We’ll see how well Nordine’s chin holds up against Nonito’s pop. Hopefully neither guy got too old and/or rusty.

A good match up.

Hopefully it Oubali finishes this quick before the Haney vs Linares fight starts

bUt DoNaIrE iS aN oLd MaN!

Seriously though, this is a great fight!

A war between

Subriel Matias 16-1 (16ko) vs Batyrzhan Jukembayev 18-0 (14)

opens the telecast

2020 boxing’s worst decision rematch might happen here also.... Manny Rodriguez promoter says it’s in this card. Gibbons, Gaballo’s promoter says no. We will have to wait and see then

2020 boxing’s worst decision rematch might happen here also.... Manny Rodriguez promoter says it’s in this card. Gibbons, Gaballo’s promoter says no. We will have to wait and see then

thats a great card. much needed rematch

Donaire and Jukembayev on the same card, i honestly can't wait.

Anyone know what the third fight on the broadcast will be? Amazing card thus far!

I can't find any info so i assume they haven't announced anything yet.
It was manny Rodriguez vs Gaballo 2.... but the manager of the Filipino says is not happening, so they are looking for a replacement fight

It was manny Rodriguez vs Gaballo 2.... but the manager of the Filipino says is not happening, so they are looking for a replacement fight
what happened? injury? or they just couldn't agree upon certain terms?

D3118EF5-35CE-454A-9415-5DD9FD7A3452.jpeg

Opening fight of the telecast, one of the Russell brothers vs Jovanie Santiago who lost a very close fight to Adrien Broner in his Showtime debut

Back