Oubaali vs Donaire May 29th PBC Showtime

Can’t wait. Lots of question marks here :
- Ring rust and Father Time for both guys
- How Oubaali takes Donaire’s pop
- How much the boxing business wants Inoue-Donaire II if this goes to the cards

Unpredictable stuff, even if Donaire is a legit favorite.

Last edited:
After looking done for a while, Donaire has performed very well in his last couple of bouts. I think he gets the KO on Saturday, as does Haney.

Should be a great night.

Matias is also really talented, though I'm hoping the Dadashev tragedy hasn't affected him too much mentally.
It was almost 2 years ago, and
He has had 3 fights in between and despite losing one of those, he looked good against a nobody last time out.

Feels like Oubaali-Donaire is one of the few genuine 50-50s in the sport. Really truly an exciting fight, and the winner gets to face Gaballo and take the interim belt away from him that he shouldn't have had.

Oubaali on points. Donaire's last hurrah against Inoue won't let him keep up with Oubaali's movement and activity, I give Oubaali no chance against Inoue though

Really hope Donaire rolls back the clock and wins this fight, it's definitely possible.

Also, Jukembayev needs a really good showing to move up the ladder after this fight as they're #7 and #8 with the IBF. Depending on how this one goes maybe Jukembayev could try land Ergashev or Zapeda.

Back