Out of these musicians (Tournament) - Who are the 2 best singers? (The Finals)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
Are we voting on who has the best voice or whose voice is perfect the songs they sing?

If best voice, then I don't think anyone can beat Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, Whitney Houston, Chris Isaac, Bo Diddley

I appreciate that. I have fun doing these tournament polls as well. What would be another good tournament you'd suggest? I was thinking a greatest guitarist tournament.

Yes!
iu

and Drummers too for sure lol!!!

Lol, I can’t stand Mariah.

she ruined this Aussie millionair (maybe billionaire??) James packer who was Kevin packers son who my dad worked for way back when in the 70’s/80s.
Are we supposed to feel sorry for this maybe billionaire who got ruined by Mariah? The lucky bastard!!!

I appreciate that. I have fun doing these tournament polls as well. What would be another good tournament you'd suggest? I was thinking a greatest guitarist tournament.
I enjoy these and I was definitely going to suggest the greatest guitarist!

I’m always on the hunt and I’ve learned new music even from these legends threads!

Are we voting on who has the best voice or whose voice is perfect the songs they sing?

If best voice, then I don't think anyone can beat Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, Whitney Houston, Chris Isaac, Bo Diddley

It depends on your criteria on what makes a great vocalists. Johnny Cash obviously doesn't have amazing range but he has such emotive vocal power it's hard to deny. And there are people with amazing range and just power like Whitney Houston.

I guess what voice effects you the most deep down, that give you chills should be what your choice should be imo. But there is no set rule or criteria in saying this is the reason why you should pick so and so. It comes down to being subjective I guess.

First Elimination Round
Second Elimination Round
Third Elimination Round
Fourth Elimination Round
Fifth Elimination Round
First Semi-Finals
Second Semi-Finals

There possibly can be a Finals Overtime if the votes are close. Where you only have once choice out of the musicians that are left.

By the way it's nice to see a guy like Chris Cornell being at least in the top 8. That's awesome.

My choices are:

Whitney Houston
Freddie Mercury

PM me or let me know on here if you don't want to be tagged.

Please vote, thank you.

@paddan @TheNinja @Doomer @TCE @Piperrr @ASUThermo @Chesten_Hesten @dc007 @ThinkGreen @Axefan4life @xHeadx @pv3Hpv3p @JinKazama @Screwtape @2DUM2TAP @aldeniro78 @Fedorgasm @Starck @Anialater @TheRash @shunyata @Cyrano200 @wigglestick @cowboyjunkie @TrueBias @empsim @raty tat tat @I Am Legion @offshore33 @ripsta619 @Jackie Blue @Solid @THE MARTIAN @Mesos @Swiftie @Digital Fire @Shonuffbrad @Trill850 @rustledjimjams @ironmansnap @SL1200 @wendelbudwhite @dindonker @Korben @Amerikuracana @ThinkGreen @Sleestaxk
@KnightTemplar @Ares Black @Zookeeper Gabe @Proud American @Askren’s chin @Excelsior @bubbleboyjones @Brandon Wilson @marioh @SammyPops @BB in Crazy!!!! @method115 @Virginiatechmic @Simian Raticus @Cherry Brigand @Adamant @Dark One @sanfranpsycho @Lebnof @Ablis89 @FortieSicks @GearSolidMetal @IloveTHIS @Vigorelli @steeldragon @Dr Curtis Love @HUGHPHUG @MilesAbove @Law Talkin’ Guy @moreorless87 @Randlewand @Uncle J @revoltub @Drain Bamage @dindonker @SKYNET @RoyalTS @CHUTE_BOXE78 @IndyCovaHart @Magooglie @BARNUM @Hanz_Blitz @Satanical Eve @D3THRONED @bosox32 @danny23 @ManCityFC9 @PajamaSnugz
@sleepwalk @Krimzon @MusterX @SuperHoss @Wrath of Foamy @Rob Battisti @Big Tuppy Hole @Ralph Wiggum @lifelessheap @tdluxon @newcastleman @Kryptt @elreece @ssBaldy @Noveltymortar @Streeter @Herwald @LetThemBleed @Dr brakestick @MuayThaiSteve79 @tank666 @jerzey devil @Oeshon @Rizzo @stanlee @BayAreaGuy @mmamxfan @ctm @Spiffy @Morning Star @Mohawk Mauler @Tyrannosaurus rex @Rozko @Senzo Tanaka @Steve-French @Superbad @the ambush @Badger67 @Rygu @Sano @i420KrYpT @EnthusiastCultivator @Heisenboom @Shoden @El Che @ChickenBrother @Shaungotti @genecop @Mikeydontgiva @Papachulu @SheetsMMAfan @Zen.
@Champagne @Natural Order @mozfonky @esotamoc @Plissken @Gomi1977 @MicroBrew @HeLLMuTT @horc00 @Michaelangelo @Talent @Uncommon Valor @AlphaBetaShark @Bobby 3 Sticks
@scorpipede @ineverpost @Grassshoppa @aus101 @97talon @TheJewBear @gentlemanjack @Ezekiel 25:17 @mommysboi420 @Anung Un Rama @Newtieg @mmascene @Patof @Papasmurf45619 @dildos @xMsBarnez @Prutfis @tangata motu'a
@Osiris007 @benebox @Dillydilly @Damien Karras @FIGHTING TALK @SaiWa @Prologue
@Jesus H. Sherdog @qw3rty @Highway99 @Trotsky @GreenGorilla @Krixes @DM1982 @Valhoven @GolovKing @Enrico Palazzo @bowened @Aegon Spengler @90 50 @SiKnSiN @RollSonnenRoll @tobiaswins @Tol
@mesanch86 @DiarrheaPerlmans @Poser Caust @UncleJosh @Zebra Cheeks @ALAN PARTRIDGE
@dije1 @Tone505 @TJ Dillashank @Nathan LaMontagne @jx820 @mike1226 @Philadelphia Collins @Jack Fiddler @cmw43 @MRDOG @MeatWagon06 @RoxyBird @Nimrod @armbarforhire @paperclip101 @Thrawn33 @AZZA B @newjerseynick @ICHEERTHEBULL @evergreenrider @HaulParris @Buddy Revell @Luminosity @Kaybee @Wolf Hawkfield @Tone C @fuct. @Revolver @Chad The Limey @KotaroTheWolf @Andrey Kamensky @FinalFight @zuffazombee @heloder @4daLuLZ @XmarkX @JonnyBonesPharmacist @Livingenergy @fingercuffs @J0N0 @M4rk @Canned Tuna @BisexualMMA
@The Diplomat @Dr Stoppage @ZeroGravity @William Huggins @Zero-Zen @Carvaso @Bonos @axe wound @llperez22 @TheSauce @k1ngjester @Badoldman @scorpiorising @bigkick @superking @swarrrm @UberKneeOf209 @Squall Leonhart @Hellowhosthat @Mr. Fixit @deviake @Shroud of turinabol @EJRMAN513 @HTTR21 @SwamiLeoni @lostdog000 @hohner @Mr. Shickadance @hwm52806 @Goon Dog @Omegaboy13 @Washkev @cheesus @eighterumg5 @Ottawaguy @CrimsonFan @Hitmandn @freakroor @Brother Numsi @BUDDYLOVETT @chickenluver @Vergilius @bobgeese @WaylonMercy5150 @GergreG @Vegeta @BFoe @BadJuJu707 @TestosterOWN @Spounman @Xuh @eworden78 @Violent Violin @ookii @Shael @Ultra O’Dia @DooHoChoi @560ti
@Rvd Slmr @weaselkenievil @Skarr @jericksen5 @houjebek @Fork @Reign Supreme
I appreciate the threads my man. But if you would kindly remove me from the tag list I’d appreciate it. Thank you.

It depends on your criteria on what makes a great vocalists. Johnny Cash obviously doesn't have amazing range but he has such emotive vocal power it's hard to deny. And there are people with amazing range and just power like Whitney Houston.

I guess what voice effects you the most deep down, that give you chills should be what you choice should be imo. But there is no set rule or criteria in saying this is the reason why you should pick so and so. It comes down to being subjective I guess.
Good post mate.

it’s what you want to interpret it as imo. For whatever reason when Neil Young is on point it melts my heart. Never going to be the greatest singer alive. Same with Dylan.

If we are rating actual vocal talent then the list could be broad, but if people want to vote from the list we have for the people like Mariah and Whitney with range and vocal talent beyond my level of understanding then I can’t argue.

All I know is what makes me go mental, get hyped, chill, relax, avoid suicide is what I like. So that’s what I voted for.

Freddie Mercury is just synonymous with great singing, it's undeniable. The guy is just a beast singer. According to this poll finals so far, he's the greatest.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this maybe billionaire who got ruined by Mariah? The lucky bastard!!!
She did a real number on him, her and her Russian manager.

current Mariah is ew, old Mariah is nice. Like when she did that music box album.

She did a real number on him, her and her Russian manager.

current Mariah is ew, old Mariah is nice. Like when she did that music box album.
I’ve had a number done on me in the past by an ex wife, I was left in an empty house with fuck all and no money. I feel for the dude but ya know, dude had it easier than I did.

All relative, sure he hurt all the same. Just saying it’s easier in a pool with champagne rather than in a one bed flat with no furniture and hardcore cheap liquor :)

Top of his class from Cornell University,... Will be on the first manned flight to Mercury.
Countdown, krrrsssshhhhh.
3..2..1.., Ignition, krsshhh.
Houston we have lift off...

Chris Cornell is my favorite one on there, but Freddie Mercury and Whitney Houston were on another level.

Back