Out of these musicians (Tournament) - Who are the 2 best singers? (The Finals)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
Absolutely love you @MXZT but Whitney Houston is the GOAT voice. The only thing that can beat her is Bobby Brown and crack. Love Feddie but he's not Whitney.

Oh and @MXZT id love a best rapper and best DJ from the hip hop world too. Have at it sherbro :)

Hey for the Rap tournament, I got a 100 rappers here. Check out the names and let me know if it's good or who should I replace?

Tupac
The Notorious B.I.G
Eminem
Kendrick Lamar
Dr. Dre
Ice Cube
Nas
J.Cole
Lil Wayne
Snoop Dogg
Jay-Z
Kanye West
André 3000
50 Cent
Eazy-E
Drake
MF Doom
Travis Scott
DMX
Lauren Hill
Kid Cudi
Royce da 5'9"
ASAP Rocky
XXXTentacion
Nate Dogg
Ghostface Killah
Childish Gambino
Busta Rhymes
Tyler, the Creator
Logic
Wiz Khalifa
Joey Bada$$
Mac Miller
Joyner Lucas
Lil Kim
The Game
Pusha T
Future
Chuck D
Big Sean
Chance the Rapper
21 Savage
Method Man
Polo G
Rakim
Lil Baby
2 Chainz
Ja Rule
Nicki Minaj
Biz Markie
Prodigy
Sir Mix-a-lot
Schoolboy Q
Ice-T
Jay Rock
Master P
Puff Daddy
Nelly
Queen Latifah
Flo Rida
DMC
Rick Ross
Ludacris
Warren G
KRS-One
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Young Thug
Missy Elliott
Post Malone
Xzibit
will.i.am
B.O.B
Big L
RZA
Will Smith
Fat Joe
Redman
T.I
T-Pain
Ty Dolla $ign
MC Ren
Big Pun
Common
Guru
Grandmaster Flash
Pharrell Williams
E-40
LL Cool J
Hopsin
Coolio
Raekwon
G-Easy
Scarface
Big Boi
Q-Tip
Juicy J
GZA
Mos Def
Slick Rick
Proof

Last edited:
Hey for the Rap tournament, I got a 100 rappers here. Check out the names and let me know if it's good or who should I replace?

Tupac
The Notorious B.I.G
Eminem
Kendrick Lamar
Dr. Dre
Ice Cube
Nas
J.Cole
Lil Wayne
Snoop Dogg
Jay-Z
Kanye West
André 3000
50 Cent
Eazy-E
Drake
MF Doom
Travis Scott
DMX
Lauren Hill
Kid Cudi
Royce da 5'9"
ASAP Rocky
XXXTentacion
Nate Dogg
Ghostface Killah
Childish Gambino
Busta Rhymes
Tyler, the Creator
Logic
Wiz Khalifa
Joey Bada$$
Mac Miller
Joyner Lucas
Lil Kim
The Game
Pusha T
Future
Chuck D
Big Sean
Chance the Rapper
21 Savage
Method Man
Polo G
Rakim
Lil Baby
2 Chainz
Ja Rule
Nicki Minaj
Biz Markie
Prodigy
Sir Mix-a-lot
Schoolboy Q
Ice-T
Jay Rock
Master P
Puff Daddy
Nelly
Queen Latifah
Flo Rida
DMC
Rick Ross
Ludacris
Warren G
KRS-One
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Young Thug
Missy Elliott
Post Malone
Xzibit
will.i.am
B.O.B
Big L
RZA
Will Smith
Fat Joe
Redman
T.I
T-Pain
Ty Dolla $ign
MC Ren
Big Pun
Common
MC Hammer
Grandmaster Flash
Pharrell Williams
E-40
LL Cool J
Hopsin
Coolio
Raekwon
G-Easy
Scarface
Big Boi
Q-Tip
Juicy J
GZA
Mos Def
Slick Rick
Proof
Replace Flash with Melle Mel but sure that’s just a mistype.
Decent list mate!
Replace Nicki Minaj with Rakim - he HAS to be there, she doesn’t lol
Replace will.I.am with Mr Lif
I can’t stand Nelly, so replace him with Killer Mike, all my opinion of course
Im a big fan of Edan and Your Old Droog
I’d like to see Kool Keith on there
Lord Finesse too.
I don’t know a lot of the new guys like xxxwhatever, so unable to judge.
Huge fan of large professor.
get rid of Hammer. Add Guru.
Phaoroah Monch, think I’ve butchered the spelling.
And possibly the greatest old school rapper not named Melle Mel, Grandmaster Caz.

Solid list though, thanks for the effort mate.

I think we may need some more opinions before this list is fit for purpose. I know there are loads of really technical mc’s like immortal technique I think? There will be a lot of people whose favourite rapper will be underground as hell and the guy is probably amazingly talented.

Edit - and for me I could name 500 rappers before I put Drake anywhere near a top list. I find his music offensive as fuck.

Replace Flash with Melle Mel but sure that’s just a mistype.
Decent list mate!
Replace Nicki Minaj with Rakim - he HAS to be there, she doesn’t lol
Replace will.I.am with Mr Lif
I can’t stand Nelly, so replace him with Killer Mike, all my opinion of course
Im a big fan of Edan and Your Old Droog
I’d like to see Kool Keith on there
Lord Finesse too.
I don’t know a lot of the new guys like xxxwhatever, so unable to judge.
Huge fan of large professor.
get rid of Hammer. Add Guru.
Phaoroah Monch, think I’ve butchered the spelling.
And possibly the greatest old school rapper not named Melle Mel, Grandmaster Caz.

Solid list though, thanks for the effort mate.

I think we may need some more opinions before this list is fit for purpose. I know there are loads of really technical mc’s like immortal technique I think? There will be a lot of people whose favourite rapper will be underground as hell and the guy is probably amazingly talented.

Edit - and for me I could name 500 rappers before I put Drake anywhere near a top list. I find his music offensive as fuck.

First off thanks for your feed back. I'll be honest with you, I'm not too astute with rappers. I know most of the high profile mainstream rappers but not the low key ones.

Are you serious about Nicki Minaj? She's like my favorite female rapper besides Lauren Hill.

Nelly seems like a bigger name than Killer Mike.
Edan and Your Old Droog never heard of these guys. lol

Kool Keith and Lord Finesse, wow never heard of these dudes. Who would you replace them with?

MC Hammer? The guy is a legend. lol

Well see what others say on here, hopefully rapper aficionados like yourself can chime in.

First off thanks for your feed back. I'll be honest with you, I'm not too astute with rappers. I know most of the high profile mainstream rappers but not the low key ones.

Are you serious about Nicki Minaj? She's like my favorite female rapper besides Lauren Hill.

Nelly seems like a bigger name than Killer Mike.
Edan and Your Old Droog never heard of these guys. lol

Kool Keith and Lord Finesse, wow never heard of these dudes. Who would you replace them with?

MC Hammer? The guy is a legend. lol

Well see what others say on here, hopefully rapper aficionados like yourself can chime in.
Likewise, thanks for your feedback.

Yep, serious about Minaj but its all opinion. And like Nelly, if you’re from his area and you rock that at parties you probably think my opinion is shit. Killer Mike is killing shit, Run The Jewels (along with El-P who I love) are the hottest property in hip hop right now.

YOD and Edan are quite underground but I’m a big fan of them both.

Lord Finesse is a legend, as is Kool Keith from the ultramagnetics. Not old enough to be considered old school hip hop but you’re talking the glory days of the early to mid nineties. Apart from the new guys I don’t know, maybe drop lil Kim and Nate Dogg? Personally don’t rate either of their skills on the mic.

And sorry dude, I’m not entertaining Hammer as a rapper, his lyrics are awful!

It’s difficult as we don’t have a valid top 100 to work with and I’m just spouting off my personal favourites.

Likewise, thanks for your feedback.

Yep, serious about Minaj but its all opinion. And like Nelly, if you’re from his area and you rock that at parties you probably think my opinion is shit. Killer Mike is killing shit, Run The Jewels (along with El-P who I love) are the hottest property in hip hop right now.

YOD and Edan are quite underground but I’m a big fan of them both.

Lord Finesse is a legend, as is Kool Keith from the ultramagnetics. Not old enough to be considered old school hip hop but you’re talking the glory days of the early to mid nineties. Apart from the new guys I don’t know, maybe drop lil Kim and Nate Dogg? Personally don’t rate either of their skills on the mic.

And sorry dude, I’m not entertaining Hammer as a rapper, his lyrics are awful!

It’s difficult as we don’t have a valid top 100 to work with and I’m just spouting off my personal favourites.

That's all good. This kind of back and forth discussion, refines the list and makes it more better. We just need more people to join in.

That's all good. This kind of back and forth discussion, refines the list and makes it more better. We just need more people to join in.
Agreed. Obviously examples can be provided if anyone wants em.

I know we have some serious hip hop heads on here, maybe move this chat to it’s own thread so anyone interested can chime in?

Every single time they came up I picked Cornell and Mercury. I knew the moment I saw Freddie Mercury on the list that he would win it all.. Not only could he sing, he also had the most dynamic stage presence and easily had the crowd in the palm of his hand. I was lucky enough to see Chris Cornell with Soundgarden when they toured with NIN 2014. He still had that impeccably vocal range and I had chills. Fucking still gutted knowing Chris couldn't get a handle on his depression. I'm, in his shoes and it's a struggle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back