Out of these musicians (Tournament) - Who are the 5 best singers? (Fifth Elimination Round)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First Elimination Round
Second Elimination Round
Third Elimination Round
Fourth Elimination Round

This is the final elimination round. Next is The Semi-Finals.

My choices are:

Adele
Axl Rose
Bono
Jeff Buckley
Mariah Carey

PM me or let me know on here if you don't want to be tagged.

Please vote, thank you.

@paddan @TheNinja @Doomer @TCE @Piperrr @ASUThermo @Chesten_Hesten @dc007 @ThinkGreen @Axefan4life @xHeadx @pv3Hpv3p @JinKazama @Screwtape @2DUM2TAP @aldeniro78 @Fedorgasm @Starck @Anialater @TheRash @shunyata @Cyrano200 @wigglestick @cowboyjunkie @TrueBias @empsim @raty tat tat @I Am Legion @offshore33 @ripsta619 @Jackie Blue @Solid @THE MARTIAN @Mesos @Swiftie @Digital Fire @Shonuffbrad @Trill850 @rustledjimjams @ironmansnap @SL1200 @wendelbudwhite @dindonker @Korben @Amerikuracana @ThinkGreen @Sleestaxk
@KnightTemplar @Ares Black @Zookeeper Gabe @Proud American @Askren’s chin @Excelsior @bubbleboyjones @Brandon Wilson @marioh @SammyPops @BB in Crazy!!!! @method115 @Virginiatechmic @Simian Raticus @Cherry Brigand @Adamant @Dark One @sanfranpsycho @Lebnof @Ablis89 @FortieSicks @GearSolidMetal @IloveTHIS @Vigorelli @steeldragon @Dr Curtis Love @HUGHPHUG @MilesAbove @Law Talkin’ Guy @moreorless87 @Randlewand @Uncle J @revoltub @Drain Bamage @dindonker @SKYNET @RoyalTS @CHUTE_BOXE78 @IndyCovaHart @Magooglie @BARNUM @Hanz_Blitz @Satanical Eve @D3THRONED @bosox32 @danny23 @ManCityFC9 @PajamaSnugz
@sleepwalk @Krimzon @MusterX @SuperHoss @Wrath of Foamy @Rob Battisti @Big Tuppy Hole @Ralph Wiggum @lifelessheap @tdluxon @newcastleman @Kryptt @elreece @ssBaldy @Noveltymortar @Streeter @Herwald @LetThemBleed @Dr brakestick @MuayThaiSteve79 @tank666 @jerzey devil @Oeshon @Rizzo @stanlee @BayAreaGuy @mmamxfan @ctm @Spiffy @Morning Star @Mohawk Mauler @Tyrannosaurus rex @Rozko @Senzo Tanaka @Steve-French @Superbad @the ambush @Badger67 @Rygu @Sano @i420KrYpT @EnthusiastCultivator @Heisenboom @Shoden @El Che @ChickenBrother @Shaungotti @genecop @Mikeydontgiva @Papachulu @SheetsMMAfan @Zen.
@Champagne @Natural Order @mozfonky @esotamoc @Plissken @Gomi1977 @MicroBrew @HeLLMuTT @horc00 @Michaelangelo @Talent @Uncommon Valor @AlphaBetaShark @Bobby 3 Sticks
@scorpipede @ineverpost @Grassshoppa @aus101 @97talon @TheJewBear @Moin @gentlemanjack @Ezekiel 25:17 @mommysboi420 @Anung Un Rama @Newtieg @mmascene @Patof @Papasmurf45619 @dildos @xMsBarnez @Prutfis @tangata motu'a
@Osiris007 @benebox @Dillydilly @Damien Karras @FIGHTING TALK @SaiWa @Prologue
@Jesus H. Sherdog @qw3rty @Highway99 @Trotsky @GreenGorilla @Krixes @DM1982 @Valhoven @GolovKing @Enrico Palazzo @bowened @Aegon Spengler @90 50 @SiKnSiN @RollSonnenRoll @tobiaswins @Tol
@mesanch86 @DiarrheaPerlmans @Poser Caust @UncleJosh @Zebra Cheeks @ALAN PARTRIDGE
@dije1 @Tone505 @TJ Dillashank @Nathan LaMontagne @jx820 @mike1226 @Philadelphia Collins @Jack Fiddler @cmw43 @MRDOG @MeatWagon06 @RoxyBird @Nimrod @armbarforhire @paperclip101 @Thrawn33 @AZZA B @newjerseynick @ICHEERTHEBULL @evergreenrider @HaulParris @Buddy Revell @Luminosity @Kaybee @Wolf Hawkfield @Tone C @fuct. @Revolver @Chad The Limey @KotaroTheWolf @Andrey Kamensky @FinalFight @zuffazombee @heloder @4daLuLZ @XmarkX @JonnyBonesPharmacist @Livingenergy @fingercuffs @J0N0 @M4rk @Canned Tuna @BisexualMMA
@The Diplomat @Dr Stoppage @ZeroGravity @William Huggins @Zero-Zen @Carvaso @Bonos @axe wound @llperez22 @TheSauce @k1ngjester @Badoldman @scorpiorising @bigkick @superking @swarrrm @UberKneeOf209 @Squall Leonhart @Hellowhosthat @Mr. Fixit @deviake @Shroud of turinabol @EJRMAN513 @HTTR21 @SwamiLeoni @lostdog000 @hohner @Mr. Shickadance @hwm52806 @Goon Dog @Omegaboy13 @Washkev @cheesus @eighterumg5 @Ottawaguy @CrimsonFan @Hitmandn @freakroor @Brother Numsi @BUDDYLOVETT @chickenluver @Vergilius @bobgeese @WaylonMercy5150 @GergreG @Vegeta @BFoe @BadJuJu707 @TestosterOWN @Spounman @Xuh @eworden78 @Violent Violin @ookii @Shael @Ultra O’Dia @DooHoChoi @560ti
@Rvd Slmr @weaselkenievil @Skarr @jericksen5 @houjebek @Fork @Reign Supreme
Axl Rose
Little Richard
Stevie Nicks
Roger Daltrey
Frank Sinatra

There are a TON of singers in this poll who I could give honorable mentions to or comment on. Sinatra had incredible phrasing. Daltrey has great range and control and longevity. Rose is a bit hit and miss, but incredible range and dynamism. Little Richard was just a one of a kind with really powerful pipes and a great voice. Nicks has a voice that sounds like a little girl and an old woman at the same time. Truly one of a kind.

Axl Rose
Little Richard
Stevie Nicks
Roger Daltrey
Frank Sinatra

There are a TON of singers in this poll who I could give honorable mentions to or comment on. Sinatra had incredible phrasing. Daltrey has great range and control and longevity. Rose is a bit hit and miss, but incredible range and dynamism. Little Richard was just a one of a kind with really powerful pipes and a great voice. Nicks has a voice that sounds like a little girl and an old woman at the same time. Truly one of a kind.

Well said.

Is this supposed to be a best singer poll in terms of who is the best vocalist or who's music you liked the best? Because I don't see how anyone could pick Johnny cash as the best vocalist

Is this supposed to be a best singer poll in terms of who is the best vocalist or who's music you liked the best? Because I don't see how anyone could pick Johnny cash as the best vocalist

He's obviously not the best vocalists, but his emotive quality is what people get. His voice sounds like a old wise man, telling you his war stories. There something powerfully connective with his voice. Like just use the cover of Hurt for example. His voice was perfect for that song and for the lyrics and meaning of that song.

He's using a 100 greatest singers of all time ranking from Consequence. He's made 5 elimination rounds so far with 20 of the singers in each poll for the threads. Then we're going to pick the winner eventually as it continues to wind down...

https://consequence.net/2016/10/the-100-greatest-singers-of-all-time/

Otis Redding
Frank Sinatra
Etta James
Mariah Carey
Adele

Are these lists for vocalists or all around singers...like people with best songs? Cause I like Johnny Cash but in no world is he a better vocalist than any of the people I listed up top.

Kate Bush should be number 1 of all those
I wanted to vote for her, but I haven't listened to her as much as some of the other people in the poll, or there were other subjective qualities that caused me to vote for them. But beautiful voice and a beautiful woman for sure.

I actually had a hard time choosing this time. Had to pick Tina Turner but aside from her there were lots who were interchangeable and very good.

He's obviously not the best vocalists, but his emotive quality is what people get. His voice sounds like a old wise man, telling you his war stories. There something powerfully connective with his voice. Like just use the cover of Hurt for example. His voice was perfect for that song and for the lyrics and meaning of that song.
I think his voice is good too and it compliments his songs I just wouldn't call him a great vocalist. Same as Bob dylan

I guess I'm out.. I'm just not familiair enough with most of these..

I don't mind getting tagged btw

Back