Out of these musicians (Tournament) - Who are the 5 best singers? (Fifth Elimination Round)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess I'm out.. I'm just not familiair enough with most of these..

I don't mind getting tagged btw

It's going to be The Semi-Finals next. So I'm sure you'll be familiar with some of those singers.

To be clear here, the only true talented or best singers are Adele and Carey. Those were my votes. Can't say I know names of any of their songs or seek them out. But I feel the same way about everyone on your list. My qualifications for my opinion? I started playing French horn when I was 6. Was "first chair" until 12, I got bored, many people dropped out of orchestra, they were too coll for nerd shit, so I picked a bunch of instruments to fill gaps. Started playing guitar and drums at 14. So in all I guess I've always had an ear for music.

Sinatra
Bono
Mariah
Roger Daltrey
Cash
He's obviously not the best vocalists, but his emotive quality is what people get. His voice sounds like a old wise man, telling you his war stories. There something powerfully connective with his voice. Like just use the cover of Hurt for example. His voice was perfect for that song and for the lyrics and meaning of that song.
And that song ripping my soul out is what clinched it, combined with his body of work.
Etta probably should of gotten a vote, I almost went with Bush, but in the end it's only a sherdog poll, not the Grammy's (and they suck, so this poll has just as much validity and should be held in at least equal esteem).

Frank Sinatra
Adele
Mariah Carey
Kate Bush
Otis Redding

Sinatra
Nicks
Turner
Cash
Rose

Forum statistics

Threads