Out of these musicians (Tournament) - Who are the 5 best singers? (Second Elimination Round)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brown
Nelson
Keys
Houston
Winehouse

1. Whitney Houston
2. Karen Carpenter
3. Barbra Streisand
4. Alicia Keys
5. Amy Winehouse

Leonard Cohen has no business being on a "Best Singers" list, but I voted for him anyway because he's a goddamn legend.

Thom Yorke has the voice of an autistic angel. A little surprised that he isn't getting more love.

I love Robert Smith but he really isn’t a good singer lol. Makes amazing music and his voice works for it though.

Lol at people picking Alicia Keys. There's a reason why her songs were banned on American Idol, any mediocre lounge singer can belt her shit out.

Whitney
Van the Man
Doctor Octopus
Amy Winehouse
The Godfather of Soul (Hyuh! Good God!)

Might I suggest Brian Johnson, Robert Plant, Roger Daltrey, and Pete Townshend in future polls? I saw The Who live in '07 and damned if Pete doesn't sound 100% the same.

Can you please add Floor Jansen to one of the next rounds?

Edit: If you're not already planning to.

Whitney Houston
Karen Carpenter
Roy Orbison
Joni Mitchell
Thom Yorke

I love these tournaments, really I do, and I appreciate the effort involved. That being said, we all know that the two finalist will be Whitney Houston and Freddy Mercury.

A much more interesting poll would be Maynard vs Layne, Garth vs George, You know voices of the same genre. Levels the playing a bit.

one of the best songs ever made

also Whitney
John Lennon
Robert Smith
Thom York

Joe Cocker
Sting
Whitney Houston
Amy Whinehouse
Sia

Sting
Thom Yorke
Robert smith
SiA

I don't know enough about most of these to really vote. I did voted Whitney and Winehouse for sure.

Back