OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

You could change mid-match before? Yeah I don't think I like that idea lol.

I think what happened is that most of the good people moved onto the new system and the rest stayed with the old system. The people just seem to be really bad in that mode. It never seemed that bad when it was originally like that. Sure you would have your chaotic game every now and then but not as bad as it was when I went back to it.

I think what happened is that most of the good people moved onto the new system and the rest stayed with the old system. The people just seem to be really bad in that mode. It never seemed that bad when it was originally like that. Sure you would have your chaotic game every now and then but not as bad as it was when I went back to it.
New mode sounds way better. Guaranteeing that people aren't playing a role that they're way worse at than their ranking would suggest.

Paladins ranked matches have players take turns choosing their champs and each team gets to block 3 from being chosen so there is a lot of strategy involved in that. I still think I like the way the OW system sounds, though.

New mode sounds way better. Guaranteeing that people aren't playing a role that they're way worse at than their ranking would suggest.

Paladins ranked matches have players take turns choosing their champs and each team gets to block 3 from being chosen so there is a lot of strategy involved in that. I still think I like the way the OW system sounds, though.

Yea I enjoyed Paladins when I played it. If I didn't already own OW I would be just be playing that.

Yea I enjoyed Paladins when I played it. If I didn't already own OW I would be just be playing that.
I'm what ways do you think OW is better? My only complaint about paladins is that I don't care for a lot of the maps. I like most of the champs and the customizable loadout aspect of it.

I'm what ways do you think OW is better? My only complaint about paladins is that I don't care for a lot of the maps. I like most of the champs and the customizable loadout aspect of it.

Overall it just seems like a more polished version of Paladins. Characters seem better but in many ways are very similar. I also like the overall look more. Sometimes I feel it's to hard to see what's going on in Paladins but not so in OW.

Anyone played or know how ow2 is? I haven’t looked at shit but will try it out on release

REQUIRED TO PLAY: Activate SMS Protection—As part of our free-to-play transition, all players must attach an eligible cell phone number to their Battle.net Account to play Overwatch 2. This is part of our Defense Matrix initiative, a multi-pronged system to combat disruptive in-game behavior. You can read more about the Defense Matrix here. Here's how to activate SMS protection on your account:

gordon-ramsey-fuck-off.gif

Anyone played or know how ow2 is? I haven’t looked at shit but will try it out on release

Played a bit of the 1st beta. DPS was fun, playing support was miserable. If you're not playing Lucio or Moira you're probably getting shit on.

I didn't play any tank, the queues for it were like 10 min +

REQUIRED TO PLAY: Activate SMS Protection—As part of our free-to-play transition, all players must attach an eligible cell phone number to their Battle.net Account to play Overwatch 2. This is part of our Defense Matrix initiative, a multi-pronged system to combat disruptive in-game behavior. You can read more about the Defense Matrix here. Here's how to activate SMS protection on your account:

gordon-ramsey-fuck-off.gif

Valve tried this in 2016 with CSGO. It was abandoned shortly after for its easily bypassed.

Whats funny is that Blizzard knows it'll fail. Activision tried using it in 2020 with Warzone.

Valve tried this in 2016 with CSGO. It was abandoned shortly after for its easily bypassed.

Whats funny is that Blizzard knows it'll fail. Activision tried using it in 2020 with Warzone.
Siege has it for ranked.
After it was implemented for a year, Ubi decided it would be a good idea that if your account that’s attached a phone number gets banned for cheating, you couldn’t use that phone number again to create a new account. why the fuck wasn’t that implemented the same day SMS verification went live?!
And instead of being hush about the screwup, they decided to use it as a bullet point in a social media post about how they’re improving their anti cheat.

Awesome. Nothing like DDOS attacks on launch day by a bunch of edge lords.

Waited 20 minutes in queue, and got to play a whopping 41 seconds before I got disconnected. Great game!

I tried for like 5 minutes while I got my stuff ready for tomorrow. It said my position was 0 but I never got in.

I tried for like 5 minutes while I got my stuff ready for tomorrow. It said my position was 0 but I never got in.

That's what I was doing yesterday. Never got past that point. But apparently switching to European or Asian servers gets you in. I've had zero waiting on European servers .

That's what I was doing yesterday. Never got past that point. But apparently switching to European or Asian servers gets you in. I've had zero waiting on European servers .

Oh nice. I didn't have much time to play either way just wanted to try it out. I can just wait until it's all fixed.

Have had zero problems on Switch oddly enough.

Nearly unlocked waifu Brigitte.

Awesome. Nothing like DDOS attacks on launch day by a bunch of edge lords.

It isnt a DDOS attack. Blizzard always blame it on DDOS when their server infrastructure cant handle launch load.

The "DDOS attack" that WoW had during the Warlords of Draenor launch was caused by Blizzard. They designed the new leveling process so that every player would have their own server instance. When they patched the server side to have friends, guildmates and or grouped players sharing the same instance. These "DDOS attacks" miraculously disappeared.

It isnt a DDOS attack. Blizzard always blame it on DDOS when their server infrastructure cant handle launch load.

The "DDOS attack" that WoW had during the Warlords of Draenor launch was caused by Blizzard. They designed the new leveling process so that every player would have their own server instance. When they patched the server side to have friends, guildmates and or grouped players sharing the same instance. These "DDOS attacks" miraculously disappeared.
I'd be more likely to accept that it's media spin if not for European and Asian servers apparently having no issues.

Back