oxycontin is now banned

TrumpSupporter

God Lord Emperor Of Legos
Banned
Reaction score
oxycontin is now banned by the FDA for the original manufacturer preying on people like my big brother.

fuck em.

oxycontin is now banned by the FDA for the original manufacturer preying on people like my big brother.

fuck em.

Bitter sweet......it'll keep people from becoming dependent on it in the future, but now the black market and criminal element surrounding the current and ongoing demand for it is going to create a problem.

Not sure of the relevance but I'm interested. So they banned oxycodone in general or the brand oxycontin?

They obviously want people to swap to fentanyl ( seriously )

For anyone addicted to opiates or any friends addicted to opiates , please tell them about Kratom , its literally saved my life . Its like codeine/ caffeine and valium all rolled into one , great nootropic , good for anxiety and the withdrawals are nowhere near as bad. Also acts as a opiate blocker if your a regular user, I can take a normally high dose of Oxycontin and they have no effect after being a regular kratom user which completely removes the desire to use it.

Yes i would class my self as a kratom addict or regular user but its saved my liver and my mind from going insane.

uhh oxy contin hasnt even been active for 10 years they changed the formula in the past so u couldnt abuse it

its good that they did that but still what about all those who are already addicted? they need to find ways to helping people come off the drug withdrawal is no joke feeling like dog shit for months straight

also the opiate epidemic is a joke people havent been doing pain pills past few years most people do meth today which is worst tbh in that they act like freaks but isnt as addictive luckly

Heroin by prescription

Exactly this. I know many people who experiment with drugs, but from what I've seen opiates are the ones that people get most easily addicted to. Same goes for xanax but that's a benzo and different story.

Exactly this. I know many people who experiment with drugs, but from what I've seen opiates are the ones that people get most easily addicted to. Same goes for xanax but that's a benzo and different story.

methadone tbh i feel is worse as you can just go legally get it and unlike acute opiates it has withdraw symptoms that last over 7 months which is why nobody ever comes off of it

most opiates take no longer than 2 weeks i could do that standing on my head but over 7 months is just insane it ruined ken shamrocks life and is why he looked so horrible vs royce

as someone whos been thru that struggle. oxy> any other opiate in terms of actual phsyical damage and withdrawal time.

That might be true in your area but pain pills are a major problem in my area. Everyone is on them. I personally have never seen meth in my life

All the junkies I know take fentanyl or suboxone.

That might be true in your area but pain pills are a major problem in my area. Everyone is on them. I personally have never seen meth in my life

really weird yeah pain pills have died in most places as hard t find they dont give them out most people today do methadone or suboxone which are worse as again you are hooked for life almost unless u can afford a 3 t 4 month rehab minimum most people only get off i they go to jail

as someone whos been thru that struggle. oxy> any other opiate in terms of actual phsyical damage and withdrawal time.

lol noo go do methadone for 3 months and try to kick it i would witch to oxy in a heart beat 2 weeks vs months isnt even debatable

Back