Pacquiao is old

Khabibs Tiramisu

TLJ IS DOGSHIT. OH HI MARK!
@purple
Reaction score
Yeah yeah i know people age, but just want to say that he looks noticeably older now.
pac.png

Currently at 42 yrs old, I'm curious if he has enough to beat Spence. I want him to win, but with the size advantage of Spence, and Spence being in his prime, I personally think he can dispose of Manny.
maxresdefault.jpg

It would also be beneficial for the boxing promoters to let Spence win since Manny is probably retiring soon. Both are awesome fighters though and very likeable that I won't be sad if Spence wins.

Just a fun fact, when I was still very young we were able to witness the first few fights of Manny's career which were hilarious. He obviously lacked technique and his fights would always look like a brawl, but his pacing was tremendous that his opponents would just wilt under the constant pressure. Whether he's roiding or not, he was always a freak of nature.

Early 40’s is when signs of aging really begin to show.

It was an amusing experience for me. I’m sure it hasn’t completely hit Manny yet but Father Time is undefeated.

What? He’s made a living out of getting punched in the face for over 20 years and still has an 6-pack and a full head of jet black hair. And I mean real hair, not that painted on Mayweather shit.

I’m 41 and already balding. Will surely be bald by the time I’m 45. And while I’m in shape — I don’t have a goddam 8-pack.

Manny looks impeccable for his age. Still looks great in training and on the pads too. Unfortunately we’ll just have to wait until fight night to see how much he has left. Anyone who’s predicting his demise right now is talking out their rectum

Back