Pacquiao is old

Its really crazy. Manny looks older at 42 than he looked at 38. And not to make you all go nuts but he even looks older as when he was 35.

Poor Manny.
ya, that's what i was gonna say, when he was 35 he looked older than he did on his first hbo appearance.

oh, he's the guy that got in the crash, has he fought since then?
I wanna say yes but honestly I've never gotten the hype around him and haven't really followed him.

Yeah yeah i know people age, but just want to say that he looks noticeably older now.
View attachment 867834

Currently at 42 yrs old, I'm curious if he has enough to beat Spence. I want him to win, but with the size advantage of Spence, and Spence being in his prime, I personally think he can dispose of Manny.
maxresdefault.jpg

It would also be beneficial for the boxing promoters to let Spence win since Manny is probably retiring soon. Both are awesome fighters though and very likeable that I won't be sad if Spence wins.

Just a fun fact, when I was still very young we were able to witness the first few fights of Manny's career which were hilarious. He obviously lacked technique and his fights would always look like a brawl, but his pacing was tremendous that his opponents would just wilt under the constant pressure. Whether he's roiding or not, he was always a freak of nature.

He's been boxing pro with an aggressive style since 96 my dude. You expect him to have the looks of a Greek God? We should be giving him credit for not looking worse.

You must be the oldest muthafugga in here. Respect. Facts.

As a member, maybe. IRL, there are older dudes hanging around among boxing forum regulars - which means they're pretty old indeed.

He's been boxing pro with an aggressive style since 96 my dude. You expect him to have the looks of a Greek God? We should be giving him credit for not looking worse.

Dude looks way younger than a 40 year old Greek dude. They start looking like Baraka with hair by 25. By 40 they're making Baraka look sexy.

oh, he's the guy that got in the crash, has he fought since then?

I wanna say yes but honestly I've never gotten the hype around him and haven't really followed him.

my dudes, what the fuck?

how can you watch boxing and not follow errol spence? 147 is one of the most exciting divisions and he's the man with the crown.

he has fought since the crash, he came back and put an impressive ass whooping on danny garcia. he doesn't look like the crash has impacted him at all. dude's a bad motherfucker.

my dudes, what the fuck?

how can you watch boxing and not follow errol spence? 147 is one of the most exciting divisions and he's the man with the crown.

he has fought since the crash, he came back and put an impressive ass whooping on danny garcia. he doesn't look like the crash has impacted him at all. dude's a bad motherfucker.
I've seen a lot of impressive fighters come through the division over the years. He looks like every other technically competent hard hitting guy to come through.
I honestly just prefer watching guys like Gabe Rosado fight, I don't discount Spence's skill set. I just don't particularly find watching him that fun to watch.
I don't watch the Charlo's either.

And @RR is still banned. Yay.

That do be how it is sometimes sadly. I wonder when he'll make his grand appearance, unless the terms of his parole were that he can't mention Pac ever again.

Back