Pacquiao is old

I've seen a lot of impressive fighters come through the division over the years. He looks like every other technically competent hard hitting guy to come through.
I honestly just prefer watching guys like Gabe Rosado fight, I don't discount Spence's skill set. I just don't particularly find watching him that fun to watch.
I don't watch the Charlo's either.
to each their own, of course. not trying to start a fight here about it, i'm genuinely curious.

he's skilled, he hits hard, he steps up to anyone and fights them toe to toe if they're up for it. what's not to like? is it the lack of finishes these last 3 fights?

to each their own, of course. not trying to start a fight here about it, i'm genuinely curious.

he's skilled, he hits hard, he steps up to anyone and fights them toe to toe if they're up for it. what's not to like? is it the lack of finishes these last 3 fights?
Honestly its more that people on boxing pages I frequented on facebook banged on about him non stop after the Kell Brook fight. Put me off him entirely.

Honestly its more that people on boxing pages I frequented on facebook banged on about him non stop after the Kell Brook fight. Put me off him entirely.
well then i'm certainly not helping the situation.

my dudes, what the fuck?

how can you watch boxing and not follow errol spence? 147 is one of the most exciting divisions and he's the man with the crown.

he has fought since the crash, he came back and put an impressive ass whooping on danny garcia. he doesn't look like the crash has impacted him at all. dude's a bad motherfucker.
He is?

Damn this thread still going?
I guess Manny is still aging around, getting even more old and shit.

He's been boxing pro with an aggressive style since 96 my dude. You expect him to have the looks of a Greek God? We should be giving him credit for not looking worse.
All I'm saying now is he visibly looks MUCH older now.

Like I said in my initial post, of course people get old, maybe what I'm trying to say is that this could be the fight wherein we see age really affect Manny. In the Thurman fight he seems to have lost a step but was still able to get it done. For this coming fight I wouldn't be surprised if Spence stops him easily.

Haven’t dropped in this thread in a while.
Is Paciaou still old? Rogan keeps brining scientists looking for a cure.

anyway, i’ll save the thread.
upload_2021-7-31_19-18-53.jpeg

I honestly think Spence's prime ended with that car crash, but we'll see.
Yes. He still is young lion if compare to Pac and this does matters a lot.
He also will be larger, heavier and with better reach.

he has fought since the crash, he came back and put an impressive ass whooping on danny garcia. he doesn't look like the crash has impacted him at all.
Not that much impressive he was, actually looked not so sharp like earlier.

Like he probably should won vs old and small for him Pacman for sure.
There still might happen upset after few very good middle section punches from Pacman.
Might happen that he slows him down after few middle section punches or might end fight with 1 ideal liver punch.
In general Spence Jr looks that should win this one: younger, lesser mileage, will be heavier and larger than Pacman, reach advantage, Pacman is a bit " rusty " etc factors.

Heavies posters ruined the boxing forum.

Back