Pacquiao named his new dog after Keith Thurman

Milton_Gracie

Platinum Card
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting that Pac’s New dog’s name is “Thurman”.

Not sure if this is a diss or out of respect. Pacquiao’s previous dog was named “Pac-man”.

Any thoughts on this matter?

Interesting that Pac’s New dog’s name is “Thurman”.

Not sure if this is a diss or out of respect. Pacquiao’s previous dog was named “Pac-man”.

Any thoughts on this matter?

lul

This is going to mind fuck @TidWell
Why would it bother me? It just shows you Pacs true nature.

Also is that really his dog why would he get an American Bully pitbull? That dog looks like it will be 150 pounds full grown

Lol!!!!!

After all the crap Thurman talked before the fight, probably deserves it

Why would it bother me? It just shows you Pacs true nature.

Also is that really his dog why would he get an American Bully pitbull? That dog looks like it will be 150 pounds full grown

His true nature > yours.

Wow someone is butt hurt
Yeah, it's the guy who claimed Pac had a suspicious new improved chin or whatever after spending months hating on Pac before Pac beat Thurman's ass. That's who is and always will be

Butt hurt

Yeah, it's the guy who claimed Pac had a suspicious new improved chin or whatever after spending months hating on Pac before Pac beat Thurman's ass. That's who is and always will be

Butt hurt
You sound mad.
People are entitled to calm rational opinions no need in taking things emotional and personally man.
I simply believe Thurman was cheated in the fight. Pac had only 3 solid rounds round 1, round 5 and round 10. The rest Thurman battered him and then Pac would throw a flurry after resting most of the round and slowing down from Thurmans body attack.

You sound mad.
People are entitled to calm rational opinions no need in taking things emotional and personally man.
I simply believe Thurman was cheated in the fight. Pac had only 3 solid rounds round 1, round 5 and round 10. The rest Thurman battered him and then Pac would throw a flurry after resting most of the round and slowing down from Thurmans body attack.
You sound madder.

You don't name your dog after people you hate or don't respect. I'm pretty sure if he named a pitbull Thurman, it's because he thought Thurman was tough or something. Manny said as much after the fight. He compared him to Margarito, which is the fight Manny often refers to as one of his most physically demanding.

You don't name your dog after people you hate or don't respect. I'm pretty sure if he named a pitbull Thurman, it's because he thought Thurman was tough or something. Manny said as much after the fight. He compared him to Margarito, which is the fight Manny often refers to as one of his most physically demanding.
Exactly. Like I said Pacs true nature shows he is actually a funny guy with a sense of humor, he wasn't doing this as a disrespect or to say ohhhhh got em.

People are reading too much into this. That dog looks like an American Bully pit and Thurman is an American bully so its natural Pac would name him after one of his toughest opponents. But man that dog looks like it might grow pretty freaking big. I wonder what happened to his ferocious little jack russell?

Nope, got reported for fighter bashing. Because someone posted pacmans cologne ad and i joked saying it must smell like the rotten squid my neighbors cook outside.

Better than saying he had sex with his dog. What would that get you?

Back