Paintings and drawings - post yours

Sounds like a lot of work bro. I know that you can get brushes in Photoshop and Clip Studio that replicate stippling but they never look right and couldn't replace doing it all individually.

And it always looks way better on paper anyway.
It was! But music, podcasts or documentaries in the background help a lot, haha.

Yeah i imagine the digital tools get better and better by the day pretty much...
What some people do digitally is flat out insane, but i agree that it always looks better on paper (or canvas).

The surfaces and structures you'll get with oil paints for example have something very cool and organic about them.

I got a free 100 portrait reference pack so I'm going to do one as a daily study every day. Only 99 to go :D. I won't post them all here I promise.

zoDTe3t.png

Last edited:
I know this thread is for static pictures, but being a filthy white belt with artistic tendencies and limited posting rights, I guess I will be excused for posting 2 MMA related videos I cooked up.
(Besides, those are paintings and drawings- just hundreds of them in quick succession)

I know this thread is for static pictures, but being a filthy white belt with artistic tendencies and limited posting rights, I guess I will be excused for posting 2 MMA related videos I cooked up.
(Besides, those are paintings and drawings- just hundreds of them in quick succession)

i swear, you're underrated on youtube rn

Lol, good shit man. If you made one of these short animations after every major PPV and maybe mixed in some subtle Sherdog references and posted them on the main UFC forum you could become a Sherdog legend.

Lol, good shit man. If you made one of these short animations after every major PPV and maybe mixed in some subtle Sherdog references and posted them on the main UFC forum you could become a Sherdog legend.

I would really love it if you do a Wanderlei Vs Rampage one, the entire timeline of it.

I could picture it being hilarious.

<DCWhoa>

Bro, your animations are amazing. Hilarous and very well made.

Hello again my fellow artistic Sherbros.
I made another little thingy for UFC 259, and tried exporting a nice DFW GIF from it, but I screwed up something and the image gets all jittery and ugly. Oh well.

Enjoy and thanks for viewing

I watched The Bad Batch trailer and got hyped up so I did a younger Tarkin illustration

0bDgrtx.png

Last edited:
Tarkin's cheekbones are legendary. Great job mate.
Fun fact: As a non native english speaker, I used to hear "grandma Tarkin" when people referred to that character.

Here's an animation for UFC 260 I made. Now that I try to create a small animation for every PPV (as per @Volador 's suggestion) it feels like they come around way sooner than before.

I watched The Bad Batch trailer and got hyped up so I did a younger Tarkin illustration

0bDgrtx.png

Damn man, leveling up.

Fun fact: As a non native english speaker, I used to hear "grandma Tarkin" when people referred to that character.

Here's an animation for UFC 260 I made. Now that I try to create a small animation for every PPV (as per @Volador 's suggestion) it feels like they come around way sooner than before.

Haha, great concept. Patient Ngannou is a GOAT candidate. That was awesome.

Thanks man.

Your animations are awesome and hilarious what do you make them in?

Damn man, leveling up.

Thanks bud. I've been busy the past couple of weeks but before that, I was doing a lot of daily studies and learned some new stuff.

Hello again my fellow artistic Sherbros.
I made another little thingy for UFC 259, and tried exporting a nice DFW GIF from it, but I screwed up something and the image gets all jittery and ugly. Oh well.

Enjoy and thanks for viewing

My goodness this and all your animations are fabulous. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

Reactions: kuf
Back