Paintings and drawings - post yours

Mine came with a protective/anti glare film already applied. Are you sure it's not the protective film of yours that has scratches, instead of the screen?

I absolutely CANNOT find an edge to peel it off, but yes, according to XP PEN's official site, there is a protective film applied to it. I guess the complete lack of glare should've tipped me off,but...
PFsZDTq.gif

Thanks for pointing that out!

In honor of the jumping jacks that Nate's straight left made me do during UFC 263, I animated how the fight felt to me:

Of course, being a sucker for upsets, I may have exaggerated a bit, but I always wanted to animate a Diaz flurry, even if the real thing was way more muted due to Nate not realizing what he almost did, and Leon defending very well.

There's also a JBG in there;
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Anyone that is interested Clip Studio Paint is having a 50% off summer sale.

@ThePsychoticKane

Oh crap! but also I own clip studio paint now. just the problem is that it's hard to adjust to a new program. I loved Medibang because of how smooth it was. lol

I should've kept practising with clip studio. now's my chance, also sry for late reply. lmao.

In honor of the jumping jacks that Nate's straight left made me do during UFC 263, I animated how the fight felt to me:

Of course, being a sucker for upsets, I may have exaggerated a bit, but I always wanted to animate a Diaz flurry, even if the real thing was way more muted due to Nate not realizing what he almost did, and Leon defending very well.

There's also a JBG in there;
Enjoy!

I hope you get a lot of success from your videos, they deserve to be on the level of OneyNG or psychicpebbles.

Oh crap! but also I own clip studio paint now. just the problem is that it's hard to adjust to a new program. I loved Medibang because of how smooth it was. lol

I should've kept practising with clip studio. now's my chance, also sry for late reply. lmao.

It's all good bud I remember you were talking about getting it. Clip Studio is really good though and you just need to spend a bit of time getting it all set up how you like it.

It's all good bud I remember you were talking about getting it. Clip Studio is really good though and you just need to spend a bit of time getting it all set up how you like it.

What's the best way to set it up? do you know?

What's the best way to set it up? do you know?

It just depends on how you like it. I played around with the setup till it suited what I like. I'm right-handed so I like to have all the things I use the most on the right side, stuff like that.

Also customizing the brushes until you get them how you like, and the only way to do that is to just play around with the settings.

It just depends on how you like it. I played around with the setup till it suited what I like. I'm right-handed so I like to have all the things I use the most on the right side, stuff like that.

Also customizing the brushes until you get them how you like, and the only way to do that is to just play around with the settings.

What do you recommend? I'm also right handed.

What do you recommend? I'm also right handed.

This is how I have mine set up. I have it almost exactly the same way in Photoshop too.

vOBU5DS.png

All my important stuff is in the quick access on the right. I have the tools I use most there.

This is how I have mine set up. I have it almost exactly the same way in Photoshop too.

vOBU5DS.png

All my important stuff is in the quick access on the right. I have the tools I use most there.

Is there a correction setting?

You mean ctrl-z to undo or an eraser? if you do your line work on a vector layer you can correct the line with one of the tools.

Nah, I mean more about the Pen sensitivity, I use a drawing program that's smooth as heck, plus you can even store palettes onto it.

Is there a correction setting?

You mean correct your line after you have drawn it? if so yes there is one you just have to click the little spanner in the tool property window (it's at the bottom right of the tool property window)

Nah, I mean more about the Pen sensitivity, I use a drawing program that's smooth as heck, plus you can even store palettes onto it.

Yeah, you can do all that in Clip Studio too, you have stabilization and a post-correction setting.

Goto Window > sub tool detail and then play around with all the settings for the tool you are using.

Noice! thanks mate! do they got palettes where you could store colours tho?

that's all I need, cuz I love storing colours that I mostly use for my art style.

Noice! thanks mate! do they got palettes where you could store colours tho?

that's all I need, cuz I love storing colours that I mostly use for my art style.

Yeah, you can set that up no problem too. Window > color set. You can download colour palettes or save your own.

Back