Pantoja Vs Royval - Does Anyone Care About this Fight?

The flw title isn't very exciting to me because no one really stands out as truly great. That said they all put on good fights so I'm excited to watch.
What's greatness to you? Greatness is rare.

Who at WW stands out as truly great? Who at MW stands out as great? LHW? BW?

So by your point you must not care about alot of weight classes

Yeah I bet. Sad that you keep this gay shit from enjoying smaller weight classes.

You do you fam

I love watching beautiful techniques and world class skill but I also love raw fucking violence. I wanna see someone get their head caved in and at flyweight even if someone scores a knockout the blows aren't very violent. Same punch lands on a 200lbs man and it does jack shit.

The fight should be outstanding. Royval always brings the ruckus and is all offense (and minimal defense) in every fight.

This fight for me just interrupts the flow of the main card and is in between fights i'm really excited about.

As someone who watches fights on most weekends and never misses a PPV l feel like a filthy casual for not really knowing either of these guys.

Couldn't bring myself to watch their parts in the embedded and just skipped the videos to Colby/Leon, Wonderboy/Shavkat and Tony/Paddy.

Y'all can call me a casual if you want.

Who's excited about this fight?

I like Royal.

But Pantoja killed Royval before; he will kill him again.

It wasn't even a contest.

*Is the champ and has fought in the UFC 6+ years with multiple POTN and FOTN bonuses*

"I'm no casual but I don't even know the guy!" - OP

I love watching beautiful techniques and world class skill but I also love raw fucking violence. I wanna see someone get their head caved in and at flyweight even if someone scores a knockout the blows aren't very violent. Same punch lands on a 200lbs man and it does jack shit.
Figgy vs Benevidez 2 is one of the most violent finishes in UFC history.

Should be entertaining as fuck. As a whole though, don't care much about the division.

What's greatness to you? Greatness is rare.

Who at WW stands out as truly great? Who at MW stands out as great? LHW? BW?

So by your point you must not care about alot of weight classes
Easy.
Shavkat at WW.
MW Khamzat
LHW Pereira if he was younger
BW obviously Umar

Guys that are so dominant that when things get competitive people consider it a weakness. I mean Cejudo or Mighty Mouse had it at FLW. None of the guys right now to me have that aura.

I didn't find any Royval or Pantoja threads made during or after the PPV Saturday night, so unfortunately I think the TS had a point.

Last edited:
Back