Paralympic Powerlifter Banned After Failed Drug Test

Is she pregnant perhaps and doesn't know it? Women have had false positives for this before because of this.

Is she pregnant perhaps and doesn't know it? Women have had false positives for this before because of this.

Did you see a photo of her? She's got bigger triceps than most dudes I've ever met outside of powerlifting and bodybuilding. That girl is definitely on steroids.

Did you see a photo of her? She's got bigger triceps than most dudes I've ever met outside of powerlifting and bodybuilding. That girl is definitely on steroids.

Likely is if she aint preggo, but considering she is in a wheelchair she uses her upper body more and im more willing to give a modicum of benefit compared to other female power lifters.

Didn't realize Nigeria was such a powerhouse in women's paralympic powerlifting.
Paralympic-powerlifting-Wikipedia-2020-05-27-13-23-36.png

Whereas their men only hold one WR. Look at Josephine Orji-
e0441046d166b4134023ff4faf929acd.jpg

Likely is if she aint preggo, but considering she is in a wheelchair she uses her upper body more and im more willing to give a modicum of benefit compared to other female power lifters.

_112503064_whatsubject.jpg

Yeah...

dd0.jpg

Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. Lol

I wanted to post more than just the link without talking shit about the athlete <45> also with my very brief skimming I didn't see if the ban was lifetime or not. I just assumed since it said ban and not suspension that she's done permanently. I mainly wanted to post this here because someone recently posted a paralympic athlete bench pressing in relation to Julius Maddox's benching strength. I just wanted to share this to show these mf be cheating too.

Ok I didn't read beyond the headline

I think what you should do from now on is, make your posts and say "Hey guys! I really liked this headline, would you mind reading it for me and telling me how it goes?".

She might walk on her hands. There's a dude who I'm 99% sure is Natty that can basically do a backflip with his arms as the legs. I'm not saying she isn't juicing but that might explain the development a little more.

I mainly wanted to post this here because someone recently posted a paralympic athlete bench pressing in relation to Julius Maddox's benching strength. I just wanted to share this to show these mf be cheating too.
That was to show an example of bench pressing in competition without arching and leg drive. And why wouldn't cheating be a factor in the Paralympics? This doesn't necessarily mean the people who weren't caught are doping.

It's a shame for competitors in these instances, most of their use is probably state funded programs.

Back