Parker vs FA Feb.27th Dazn

119-109, 117-111, 115-113 all for Joseph Parker on the official cards.

Parker’s stock went down and Fa’s went up imo. Parker looked underwhelming.

119-109 is some bad scoring.

Parker has decent physical tools, nothing spectacular. Bringing them and little else will never be enough.

That being said Fa needs to get penalized for the hugging.

Last edited:
Hard for Parker to look good against a guy who wasn’t trying to win, but that was awful.

a new trainer could actually do wonders for him. As had been posted, he’s added nothing to his game since he got to world level. he seems like a nice dude, possibly too loyal for his own good. That fight was hard to watch as a fan of his

Me and the wife really like Joe but he really needs a change of trainer. He’s wasting his best years.

This card was poor.
The Julius Long fight was embarrassing. Thought I was watching modern day Riddick Bowe.

This card was poor.
The Julius Long fight was embarrassing. Thought I was watching modern day Riddick Bowe.
I dunno. Modern day Riddick Bowe "might" be able to give Julius a run for his money. That was awful.

Way too much clinching in that fight. At times it looked like Parker was actually trying to put his head under Fa's armpit. I agree about Parker needing a new trainer or something.

Me and the wife really like Joe but he really needs a change of trainer. He’s wasting his best years.

i think he’s wasted them regards improvements mate. Changing coaches isn’t always the answer, but you learn new things and it can improve your mindset and motivation.
It looks like he’s got delboy next. Should be a really good fight but I’m torn on who I’ll support. I’d favour Parker just at this point

i think he’s wasted them regards improvements mate. Changing coaches isn’t always the answer, but you learn new things and it can improve your mindset and motivation.
It looks like he’s got delboy next. Should be a really good fight but I’m torn on who I’ll support. I’d favour Parker just at this point
I don't know, early in the Whyte fight Parker had now answer for his roughhouse tactics, so Chisora could give him some problems early on. Parker likes to box at long or middle range, he's never been an inside fighter.

Parker should fight wilder next.....assuming wilder still has an interest in returning to the ring

Back