Parking dispute results in CTE

The guy who got knocked out won because the other guy had to move his car after all.

You're right lady, in this instance he in fact was the tough guy. As opposed to the unconscious guy.

That guy who got KTFO has great manners, despite being layed out on the concrete after being sucker punched in a road rage incident he was still polite enough to wave his assailant goodbye.

Well Lady, he does indeed seem to be tougher than the other guy. You’ve pointed out a natural truth

The camera woman would have bolted if the "tough guy" walked in her direction.

Cowardly guy.

Sucker punch and then runs away.

That said, you gotta be aware enough nowadays as cowardice is even more rampant and if you get in an altercation you may get killed by a sucker punch, swarmed by a group of cowards or a weapon.

Keep people at a distance. You cannot let someone get up in your face.

That guy who got KTFO has great manners, despite being layed out on the concrete after being sucker punched in a road rage incident he was still polite enough to wave his assailant goodbye.

bro......

lololol

sooo whoever uploaded the video had no problems with showing assault, but bleeped out curse words?

Cowardly guy.

That said, you gotta be aware enough nowadays as cowardice is even more rampant and if you get in an altercation you may get killed by a sucker punch, swarmed by a group of cowards or a weapon.

First off, I wouldn't entertain a fool who wanted to argue about parking

Second, if he got close to me like that, the fence would be up and I'd be ready

You gotta be ready when someone is in your face like that, either walk away or...

<{cuts}>

Keep people at a distance. You cannot let someone get up in your face.

Reminds me of Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva altercation on TUF Brazil.

Chael, rightfully, kept his distance when Wanderlei started flexing on him. Never let a potential assailant get within striking distance.

This “hit me first” mentality is stupid.

Chael, rightfully, kept his distance when Wanderlei started flexing on him. Never let a potential assailant get within striking distance.

"I can't let you get close"

Wise words

Great example of keeping a foe at bay.

Cowardly guy.

While I agree it was a douche move, I would stop short of calling that a sucker punch. The other dude was in his grill vituperating. If you choose to get in someone's grill, you accept that it could go down any second. It could just have easily been the other way around.

Back