Parlay Game!!!!!!!!!!!

guesswhoseback

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
same rules same shit cash app or paypal if you hit no white belts 8 fighter parlay or OV/UN since I am actucally trying to win something and still not lose lol can't parlay anything more then -200 current odds if you pick it now and it ends up changing Ill stick with what you wanted. You can parlay fighters with OV/UN if you like or all OV/UN or all fighters up to you.

Mine will be

Lutz
wright
Grundy
Schnell
Chookagain
Dariush
Oliveria
Barboza-Burgos-OV 2.5

Can someone please tag the person who started this and the other guy whose been doing it.

Oliveira
Dariush
Burgos/Barboza o2.5
Shevchenko
Pickett
Muniz
Bontorin
Lutz

Chandler
Ferguson
Burgos
Bontorin
Pickett
Cachoeira
Lutz
Soriano

Oliviera
Ferguson
Barboza
Wright
Souza
Bontorin
Araujo
Cachoeira

Chandler
Dariush
Chookagian
Barboza
Shevchenko
Souza
Bontorin
Lutz

Thanks for doing this again.

Shit man I do like 10-20 of them an event havent hit one since the edwards muhammad fight so why not give it a shot with you guys sherdog picks 10 I pick 10 one gotta hit lol and if its the sherdog that hits we split it and I still come up money thats why I dont like letting pick every fighter or wheoever they want because the majoirty of people gonna take the massive Favs like when Sono07 did it I think he won twice but both times I believe he still lost a little I know its for all fun but Im still trying to win something lol

1. André Muniz
2. Beneil Dariush
3. Charles Oliveira
4. Edson Barboza
5. Rogério Bontorin
6. Jamie Pickett
7. Tucker Lutz
8. Katlyn Chookagian
Good luck!

Last edited:
Lee
Oliveira
Burgos
Araujo
Lutz
Grundy
Schnell
Dariush

Dariush
Araujo
Burgos
Lutz
Shevchenko
Muniz
Grundy
Schnell

@guesswhoseback

Thanks for keeping this up, cool as hell. If I happen to win, my half goes to @Kamais_Ookin please. He's the man, Sherbro always hooks me up with the good stuff on ppv nights!

Back