Parlay inside for UFC 294

I think Usman will lose, but idk that it's a foregone conclusion. Worth a look at +265. Good luck, bud.

I think Usman will lose, but idk that it's a foregone conclusion. Worth a look at +265. Good luck, bud.

It's a good risk/reward ratio.

TS has to bank on Khamzat's lack of experience in high level fights. All the other intangible advantages go to Khamzat though.

And TS isn't out of the woods in the main event either.

It's a good risk/reward ratio.

TS has to bank on Khamzat's lack of experience in high level fights. All the other intangible advantages go to Khamzat though.

And TS isn't out of the woods in the main event either.
I'm banking on Khamzat gassing hard at about the halfway point.

I also agree that Volk can ruin this as well. Regardless its worth a swipe at it.

I have them both on my DK team as well.

Screenshot_20231021-084458.png

<BC1>

I'm banking on Khamzat gassing hard at about the halfway point.

I also agree that Volk can ruin this as well. Regardless its worth a swipe at it.
You're in for a rude awakening. Khamzat has really good cardio.

Khamzat had a back and forth barnburner high paced fight with Burns and threw nearly 100 strikes in the 3rd round, more than the threw in rounds 1 and 2. There is a false narrative about Khamzat's lack of cardio

Cool parlay man.

full

You're in for a rude awakening. Khamzat has really good cardio.

Khamzat had a back and forth barnburner high paced fight with Burns and threw nearly 100 strikes in the 3rd round, more than the threw in rounds 1 and 2. There is a false narrative about Khamzat's lack of cardio
Is this fight 3 or 5 rounds?

I do agree that Khamzat has good cardio. He does chase finishes too hard sometimes and that could end up gassing him out against high level competition.

Is this fight 3 or 5 rounds?

I do agree that Khamzat has good cardio. He does chase finishes too hard sometimes and that could end up gassing him out against high level competition.
3 rounds, sir

Back