International Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/08/18/parliament-holds-joe-biden-contempt-afghanistan/

MPs and peers unite to condemn ‘dishonour’ of US president’s withdrawal and his criticism of Afghan troops left behind to face Taliban

Joe Biden's handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal was condemned as "catastrophic" and "shameful" on Wednesday as the Houses of Parliament delivered an unprecedented rebuke to a US president....

Video

====================================================================

The United States top ally has just condemned our president. This is a historic first, but I can't blame the Brits. What Joe Biden and the Democrats running his administration did is beyond thoughtless. It was dangerous, easily avoidable, done without warning our allies, and empowered our rivals throughout the world. We now have South Korea freaking out and likely everyone in Taiwan and Ukraine are seriously concerned for their future.

How the Biden Administration thought it was alright to pull the military before pulling the civilians is pure stupidity.

There should be a mass firing of Defense, State Department, and Intelligence Department officials. We may also want to replace our drooling President.

Look at all the Lefties that cared forever what our allies think, until the allies point out that their shit for brains Democratic Party President fucked our allies and shit on the warriors.

When was the last U.S. President held in contempt by the UK?

Ultra right wingers would. Not surprised
No Taliban ever told me i should be ashamed of my ancestor's action or that if i dont accept drag queens reading to children than i am a bigot. the taliban isnt destroying the middle class in my country while transferring all the wealth to the billionaires. the taliban isnt opening the southern border and displacing the native population. the taliban is less destructive to the american people than the united states government

Oh look, a reactionary right winger now cares what other countries think.

you guys are so adorable. You change your positions like people change socks.

you literally can’t make this type of bullshit up.

What does any of this rage post have to do with the withdrawal and how it's been handled?

You guys follow your teams into insanity... you're literally switching opinions .... the hypocrisy is outstanding.

The right now cares. The left now doesn't. And your discussions are " omg you switched ".. rather than on the facts at hand.....

It's insane

The exit was botched. Debate has been had pretty much everywhere debate can be had. Most people think that the plan was horrible. I would go a step further: the government lied, and continues to lie, about what we were leaving behind.

That being said, where has been the foresight from the UK side of things? The date was set some time ago, and the world knew it was coming, if they had checked the damn news. This guy is still talking about ‘patience’ and nation building in 2021, and saying, ‘the whim of one leader’ (a lie), when the US has put so many lives, so much money, and time into something — a project nobody wanted — that was never going to go. It’s over.

call the queen and ask for war.

Apparently, British special forces is driving around Kabul right now to collect British and Irish citizens, and high value Afghan refugees. Whilst the 82nd Airborne have been told to stay put in the airport, so they don't piss off the Taliban. Rumours of the troops not being happy with military command's orders are all over Reddit. As there are still thousands of America citizens stuck aeound Kabul.

Twitter is also saying that American security contractors have decided to go with the Brits outside the wire.

Apparently, British special forces is driving around Kabul right now to collect British and Irish citizens, and high value Afghan refugees. Whilst the 82nd Airborne have been told to stay put in the airport, so they don't piss off the Taliban. Rumours of the troops not being happy with military command's orders are all over Reddit. As there are still thousands of America citizens stuck aeound Kabul.

Twitter is also saying that American security contractors have decided to go with the Brits outside the wire.

Well... the U.S. Commander in Chief did basically shit on the U.K. Military and their citizens stuck in Afghanistan. I can't blame them at this point.

Sorry Brits... we elected a booger eating senile corrupt idiot as President. Our bad.

Back