Pastor and church threatened with fines/jail time, has decided to sue the State of California

the whole end of the world anti Christ one world government eminence is just not shown by what is happening today. i think many pastors are bored because they lack in deep spirituality and that causes them so slip into too heavy a focus on end of world prophecy, all to the detriment health-wise for the Body of Christ.

it ought to be a full time job reaching the heights of spirituality that Jesus teaches us about. not a moment to waste and not a moment to spare on unnecessary speculation. barely able to keep up with the work of a lifetime.

i mean if you are talking about the perennial nature of those prophecies and not their ultimate fulfillment you may have a case for some of your points but no one knows the day or hour and every generation thinks its happening to them but it doesn't.

anyway what we are noticing is a push from the Holy Spirit to notice and participate in our connection in the Mystical Body of Christ rather than needing to meet indoors and hold hands. this unity of the Spirit is one of the central themes of the gospel and is more important than ever under present circumstances. its not ideal, but at the same time i think its an opportunity and one that is being missed by a ton of Christians who are opting to be angry instead.

there is always a bunch of power from the Holy Spirit when outside circumstances require it and i think many Christians are missing that speculating on what might be.

this is a time for more time spent in prayer deepening our connection with Christ and growing in maturity and forgiveness for the "other".

Do you think Christians or the bible put an emphasis on Jesus return? and should Christians be on watch for His return?

What do you think Christians should be focusing on specifically?

Do you think Christians or the bible put an emphasis on Jesus return? and should Christians be on watch for His return?

What do you think Christians should be focusing on specifically?

I think my last post addresses all of that quite well. you did not really address any of it.

You guys are so full of shit.

Submission to what? How about putting some meat on your arguments instead of just speaking in vague generalities.

And if wearing a face mask during a global pandemic is such a threat to your freedoms, then put your money where your mouth is and exercise those 2nd amendment rights. Everything else is all talk and no action.

The mask wearing is a psyop. Every time you go out in public you see that fucking mask and are reminded that you aren't safe, there's some invisible terror just waiting to get you. Then they keep pushing that the only thing that will save you is some poisonous vaccine.

Robert Redford, Dr Birx, Fauci and many many orhers are all on the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. They are all invested in the "cure" and are set to make millions, and in some cases billions.

You think these people ^^^^ give a fuck about your and your family's health and well being? Think again. Follow the money trail. Big pharma. Wake up fool.

The mask wearing is a psyop. Every time you go out in public you see that fucking mask and are reminded that you aren't safe, there's some invisible terror just waiting to get you. Then they keep pushing that the only thing that will save you is some poisonous vaccine.

Robert Redford, Dr Birx, Fauci and many many orhers are all on the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. They are all invested in the "cure" and are set to make millions, and in some cases billions.

You think these people ^^^^ give a fuck about your and your family's health and well being? Think again. Follow the money trail. Big pharma. Wake up fool.

It's 95 degrees today in Sun Valley, California. Making elderly people be outside with masks on is more dangerous to their health than covid.

Why do they have to wear masks just because they are 'outside'?

You wouldn't be deliberately exaggerating would you?

The idea is to wear a mask when you are in close proximity to strangers. That's a far cry from your quip that 'old people wearing a mask on a hot day is more damaging than COVID'.

If what you are saying is not absurd hyperbole, and you want people to really take what you are saying seriously, I would suggest you post up some sources for your opinions. Because that's all they really are, and if we are accepting even the mere possibility that there is a virus named COVID, and it could be potentially lethal to some people, we can't just go by your opinions. If you are wrong, people will die. Yet you and a few other select turds around here think that the entire world should follow your advice that Covid is just a Bill Gates conspiracy.

Unless you are going to argue that you are perfect, and are 100% certain that the shit you troll with is the truth, then normal adults are going to proceed with caution until things can be better understood. The fact that you don't understand that tells me that you are either trolling or a fairly dim person cognitively.

Why do they have to wear masks just because they are 'outside'?

You wouldn't be deliberately exaggerating would you?

The idea is to wear a mask when you are in close proximity to strangers. That's a far cry from your quip that 'old people wearing a mask on a hot day is more damaging than COVID'.

If what you are saying is not absurd hyperbole, and you want people to really take what you are saying seriously, I would suggest you post up some sources for your opinions. Because that's all they really are, and if we are accepting even the mere possibility that there is a virus named COVID, and it could be potentially lethal to some people, we can't just go by your opinions. If you are wrong, people will die. Yet you and a few other select turds around here think that the entire world should follow your advice that Covid is just a Bill Gates conspiracy.

Unless you are going to argue that you are perfect, and are 100% certain that the shit you troll with is the truth, then normal adults are going to proceed with caution until things can be better understood. The fact that you don't understand that tells me that you are either trolling or a fairly dim person cognitively.
I think people know the risks by now, and some people just want to go back to living their lives. Clearly California is discriminating against this church, they won't even let them meet inside while following a social distancing protocol. They were going to do masks inside today, but LA County appealed to get this church shut down again. So clearly, Los Angeles just wants to shut them down. You can't let people protest loot, riot, and shop at walmart with masks and then turn around and tell churches they can't meet. That is discrimination.

I've got an open mind, educate me.

Let's 'follow the money'.

Because right now the only thing you've convinced me of is that there are people and corporations in this world that will seize on every opportunity to make money. That's a given.

Who's pushing the poisonous vaccine? How do you know it's poisonous? Show me some data. I haven't seen any ads or marketing for any vaccines for sale, so please let us all know where you got this information.

Are you under the impression that wearing a mask makes you feel like there is some 'invisible terror' out to get you? And you are certain that this is how wearing a mask makes people feel? What kind of studies are you referencing to make such a statement? Just because *you* feel that way, doesn't mean everyone else does.

And that's the bottom line. Instead of the 'invisible terror' that you think a worldwide virus is, you want everyone to believe in the 'invisible terror' that has Robert Redford and Bill Gates conducting a global conspiracy to control the world.

What's the difference between your 'invisible terror', and the one that not only has been reached by a global scientific consensus, but is bore out by *actual data*?

Why would any rational adult choose to believe you, when you are just as scared as everyone else? It's just that you are scared of something different.

Reactions: lsa
I think people know the risks by now, and some people just want to go back to living their lives. Clearly California is discriminating against this church, they won't even let them meet inside while following a social distancing protocol. They were going to do masks inside today, but LA County appealed to get this church shut down again. So clearly, Los Angeles just wants to shut them down. You can't let people protest loot, riot, and shop at walmart with masks and then turn around and tell churches they can't meet. That is discrimination.

What you think is not good enough.

How is it that you don't understand that?

If we even entertain the idea that COVID could be dangerous, even just a little bit, then we cannot rely on 'maybes' and "I think" and "hopefully" because it could potentially kill people.

There is quite a bit of data, from around the entire world, that suggests you are wrong, therefore your claims are going to have be backed by some extraordinary evidence. So far, all we've got are opinions about what you think.

What you think is not good enough.

How is it that you don't understand that?

If we even entertain the idea that COVID could be dangerous, even just a little bit, then we cannot rely on 'maybes' and "I think" and "hopefully" because it could potentially kill people.

There is quite a bit of data, from around the entire world, that suggests you are wrong, therefore your claims are going to have be backed by some extraordinary evidence. So far, all we've got are opinions about what you think.
Perhaps you missed the covid death rate stats......or is 2+2=5 your kind of evidence?

Last edited:
Some people have friends in real life, not just on facebook.
What does that have to do with anything. Most Churches with average IQ pastors are doing online only even when allowed to have gatherings under certain numbers

I'm not the one scared of wearing a little piece of cloth over my face in consideration of older folks who are just as American as you think you are.
i'm not scared of wearing a mask...lol... i think it's pointless

i'm not scared that the sky is falling either

But anyways, how about putting some hair on your convictions? This isn't all some faux-toughguy Internet bravado right? Go visit your nearest COVID ward at the hospital sans-mask and come report back to us in a couple months. I mean, according to you, there's nothing to worry about. You won't, because it's all an act.
yes people die from the flu in the hospital every year...didn't bother to go visit them last year either

I've got an open mind, educate me.

Let's 'follow the money'.

Because right now the only thing you've convinced me of is that there are people and corporations in this world that will seize on every opportunity to make money. That's a given.

Who's pushing the poisonous vaccine? How do you know it's poisonous? Show me some data. I haven't seen any ads or marketing for any vaccines for sale, so please let us all know where you got this information.

Are you under the impression that wearing a mask makes you feel like there is some 'invisible terror' out to get you? And you are certain that this is how wearing a mask makes people feel? What kind of studies are you referencing to make such a statement? Just because *you* feel that way, doesn't mean everyone else does.

And that's the bottom line. Instead of the 'invisible terror' that you think a worldwide virus is, you want everyone to believe in the 'invisible terror' that has Robert Redford and Bill Gates conducting a global conspiracy to control the world.

What's the difference between your 'invisible terror', and the one that not only has been reached by a global scientific consensus, but is bore out by *actual data*?

Why would any rational adult choose to believe you, when you are just as scared as everyone else? It's just that you are scared of something different.

I will tell you what you can do. You and others like you can be scared and wear a mask. Hide in your home. Wait for the vaccine and then take it so that you feel secure.

Here's what you don't do. Don't force me or anyone else to wear a mask, take a vaccine or close our businesses, churches, etc.

It's that simple.

Speaking of the mask
Did the demoncraptic party force Americans to wear masks starting in March so that Antifa could burn down the city, yet look like a normal citizen in June?

Can't wait till the demons are hanging by the gallows for this

Back