Pastor and church threatened with fines/jail time, has decided to sue the State of California

They can assemble online , problem solved. Oh wait can't collect tithes that way, lawsuit it is

Oh come on . . . churches have been accepting tithes online for years.

I will tell you what you can do. You and others like you can be scared and wear a mask. Hide in your home. Wait for the vaccine and then take it so that you feel secure.

Here's what you don't do. Don't force me or anyone else to wear a mask, take a vaccine or close our businesses, churches, etc.

It's that simple.

You and several other posters in here are about the dumbest people I've ever come across.

You are throwing a tantrum because you are scared of wearing a mask. You think Robert Redford is going to swoop down and transport you to some communist hellhole where everyone is equal.

Well guess what. Society doesn't listen to the dictates of deranged Internet jockeys who think they have everything figured out because Youtube told them so. Society is not going to gamble other people's lives on whether or not your conspiracy bullshit is true. And similar to how you are not permitted to carry a bazooka onto a commercial passenger airplane, you will do exactly as the government tells you, so your little list of demands is quite hilarious. As if you have the nuts to doing anything about anything. Go back to Call of Duty and WWE because you suck at this.

Of course you are, and now you're a liar too. Not a single person on here believes that if you were American, you wouldn't vote solidly democrat, just like every other malcontent.

While I’m enjoying this ideological cannabilism, I’d like to point out that @Prutfis has just as much shitty conservative "values" as you.

<{outtahere}>

The mask wearing is a psyop. Every time you go out in public you see that fucking mask and are reminded that you aren't safe, there's some invisible terror just waiting to get you. Then they keep pushing that the only thing that will save you is some poisonous vaccine.

Robert Redford, Dr Birx, Fauci and many many orhers are all on the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. They are all invested in the "cure" and are set to make millions, and in some cases billions.

You think these people ^^^^ give a fuck about your and your family's health and well being? Think again. Follow the money trail. Big pharma. Wake up fool.

Dbl Yellows liking dbl yellows.
Lol.

And the join dates too.

Hope you guys have your new post-ban accounts ready.
Naw......of course you do.

While I’m enjoying this ideological cannabilism, I’d like to point out that @Prutfis has just as much shitty conservative "values" as you.

<{outtahere}>

There is a reason he has DUMBASS in his name. Black/White with these folks. No middle ground. And that´s how they ended up supporting an orange conman fraudster multiple draftdodger mail order hooker bride having liar who cant get a loan in a US bank.

4sHz.gif

You're fascist scum and you're gonna lose like always.
While I'm with you on the masks and social distancing, but you seem like an angry little child. You should really consider getting on some meds.

Last edited:
There is a reason he has DUMBASS in his name. Black/White with these folks. No middle ground. And that´s how they ended up supporting an orange conman fraudster multiple draftdodger mail order hooker bride having liar who cant get a loan in a US bank.

I’m gonna reach across the ideological divide and bump a bro fist with you there.

I dunno.
He seems more of a 'do as I say not as I do' sort of guy.
You bring a valid point.

I have no issue with socially distanced outside worship whatsoever. I think religion at the mmoment is probably quite a comfort, I'm a bit jelly actually.

You bring a valid point.

I have no issue with socially distanced outside worship whatsoever. I think religion at the mmoment is probably quite a comfort, I'm a bit jelly actually.

You shouldn’t be.
If God is real, most of these assholes are going straight to hell.

Speaking of the mask
Did the demoncraptic party force Americans to wear masks starting in March so that Antifa could burn down the city, yet look like a normal citizen in June?

Can't wait till the demons are hanging by the gallows for this

Still yearning for the ole glory days eh? Stringing people up over trees and such? I'm wondering if that was a Freudian slip.

And that's the problem with you, and people like you.

Always so quick to criticize, yet always severely lacking in solutions, ideas, improvements. I'm certainly not surprised that the dim witted types such as yourself never stop to consider how easy it is to criticize and tear something down, and how difficult it can be to actually create viable solutions. Instead of analyzing problems and looking for reasonable strategies based on their causes, you prefer everything dumbed down to simplistic dichotomies, finger pointing, and boogeymen.

I mean. Why is it that you think that some people felt the need to riot over police brutality? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the attitudes of people such as yourself, who ignored that kind of shit for decades - thinking it's not true, attributing it to the genetics of the victims, blaming the media for sensationalizing, what-abouting, etc. When even the justice system fails to recognize such flaws in the system, you leave people with no recourse. So congratulations, sticking your head in the sand and ignoring details is what leads to situations like riots. Much like your whole stance on the virus - you think it's overblown and will just go away - and in reality, it will come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later.

It's the same thing over and over and over and over again. You WILL be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century. Don't believe me? As if you would not have been one of the people opposing civil rights in the 50's/60's? As if you would not have been bitching about the emancipation of slaves? As if you wouldn't have been disgusted that women wanted to be treated as equal citizens? As if you would not have been a good German citizen in 1940 who just adored their leader, and passively looked the other way as countless fellow countrymen were gassed? I mean your post above calls for half the country, fellow Americans, to be strung up over a tree. In fact, you can't wait. I'm sure you were also one of the bozos who wanted to carpet bomb the entire Middle East following 9/11 calling everyone opposed a "terrorist sympathizer". And following along, you're now one of the goofs who think a worldwide pandemic is just a political maneuver to slight your dear leader. As usual, history will not smile kindly on your type.

Last edited:
Still yearning for the ole glory days eh? Stringing people up over trees and such? I'm wondering if that was a Freudian slip.

And that's the problem with you, and people like you.

Always so quick to criticize, yet always severely lacking in solutions, ideas, improvements. I'm certainly not surprised that the dim witted types such as yourself never stop to consider how easy it is to criticize and tear something down, and how difficult it can be to actually create viable solutions. Instead of analyzing problems and looking for reasonable strategies based on their causes, you prefer everything dumbed down to simplistic dichotomies, finger pointing, and boogeymen.

I mean. Why is it that you think that some people felt the need to riot over police brutality? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the attitudes of people such as yourself, who ignored that kind of shit for decades - thinking it's not true, attributing it to the genetics of the victims, blaming the media for sensationalizing, what-abouting, etc. When even the justice system fails to recognize such flaws in the system, you leave people with no recourse. So congratulations, sticking your head in the sand and ignoring details is what leads to situations like riots. Much like your whole stance on the virus - you think it's overblown and will just go away - and in reality, it will come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later.

It's the same thing over and over and over and over again. You WILL be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century. Don't believe me? As if you would not have been one of the people opposing civil rights in the 50's/60's? As if you would not have been bitching about the emancipation of slaves? As if you wouldn't have been disgusted that women wanted to be treated as equal citizens? As if you would not have been a good German citizen in 1940 who just adored their leader, and passively looked the other way as countless fellow countrymen were gassed? I mean your post above calls for half the country, fellow Americans, to be strung up over a tree. In fact, you can't wait. I'm sure you were also one of the bozos who wanted to carpet bomb the entire Middle East following 9/11 calling everyone opposed a "terrorist sympathizer". And following along, you're now one of the goofs who think a worldwide pandemic is just a political maneuver to slight your dear leader. As usual, history will not smile kindly on your type.
Yeah like I need some white dude on sherdog telling me and my people how I'm supposed to feel so grateful for all you libs out there, all you super woke white libs out there, thinking you can speak for me or my culture.

Get the fuck out of here motherfucker

Back