Patience is a virtue

Can anyone explain to me why "men" are now wearing women's jeans?

I don't get it.

"I may be old but you wearing lady jeans."

i've got 3 kids around that age, its a battle i can no longer win..all of them think its ok to wear leggins dressed as jeans

i've just accepted im old and dont understand them

i've got 3 kids around that age, its a battle i can no longer win..all of them think its ok to wear leggins dressed as jeans

i've just accepted im old and dont understand them
Yeah, I guess that's just the way it goes, but you should still make fun of them.

I've got 9 & 10 year old daughters, so I will be dealing with similar stuff soon.

Yeah, I guess that's just the way it goes, but you should still make fun of them.

I've got 9 & 10 year old daughters, so I will be dealing with similar stuff soon.

oh i do, your daughter situation is a completely different thing, my daughter is nearly 15....whole different set of problems

Tell us more

i enjoy my anonymity. i'm no one you've ever heard of. but within my world (which is global), i'm not unknown. maybe equivalent to a rock star heart surgeon or something. just a notable from an obscure subculture. #EpicSquatCobbler

why were people walking around in ref tops...what are they, why are they there....i need some answers

i also wonder how they scored the fight

and i want to know why people cant hold a fucking phone straight

well in a mall with referee type shirts on id say its a finish line employee.

These new speakers are great, the audio on those body shots was awesome.

I think that dude learned that real life is all open weight.
you guys are all assholes

So kids these days go through the whole HS without a fight. Then they think they can fuck with a 40 year old man thats twice their size. It could be a lesson learned, but more likely the little young fucker will do what he can to get a gun now since he got trashed in a fight.

Back