Patricio Pitbull vs Volkanovski

None of them are a threat to Volk tbh. Volk is just better at everything. He's not far off being the best fighter I've ever seen. He has absolutely everything.
Volkanovski isn't the type of fighter who finishes guys quickly which means Pitbull is going to get a chance to get some licks in over the span of the fight. I can't count out that power and timing against anybody.

Two years ago I would think this fight is a toss up but today it seems pretty obvious that Volk has evolved into a unsolvable puzzle, whereas Patricio seems to have stagnated. If anyone can beat Volk, its probably not Patricio but AJ might have a better chance (granted he is motivated). Not saying Patricio doesnt have a chance but I think AJ has better chance.

Volkanovski isn't the type of fighter who finishes guys quickly which means Pitbull is going to get a chance to get some licks in over the span of the fight. I can't count out that power and timing against anybody.

Dude has never even looked hurt though. I guess he has a punchers chance but Volk would be at least a -500 favourite.

Dude has never even looked hurt though. I guess he has a punchers chance but Volk would be at least a -500 favourite.
I would put money on Patricio on those odds. He would probably be at around +350 or +400

I would put money on Patricio on those odds. He would probably be at around +350 or +400

I just don't see how he wins. I doubt I'd bet anyone against Volk at 145, maybe if he moves up to LW. Dude is just good at everything skill-wise and to top it off also seems to have all the intangibles too.

I just don't see how he wins. I doubt I'd bet anyone against Volk at 145, maybe if he moves up to LW. Dude is just good at everything skill-wise and to top it off also seems to have all the intangibles too.
I dont think Patricio wins, either but he is really fucking good, too. Plus, he hits like a fucking truck so he has more than just a punchers chance. At +400 I would put some money on him catching Volk at some point.

I dont think Patricio wins, either but he is really fucking good, too. Plus, he hits like a fucking truck so he has more than just a punchers chance. At +400 I would put some money on him catching Volk at some point.

I don't mean it as a slight against Patricio at all, he's an excellent fighter, I just think Volk is the best fighter in the world.

Volk probably wins but Pitbull has power with skills to match. I consider that more than a punchers chance. I envy the way boxing operates. If there is enough money on the table a fight usually happens.

Volk probably wins but Pitbull has power with skills to match. I consider that more than a punchers chance. I envy the way boxing operates. If there is enough money on the table a fight usually happens.
After like 4 years of waiting

Though that's exactly why this fight isn't happening. There isn't enough money on the table for the UFC to co-promote with Bellator. No benefit for them.

We've been waiting for Fury Vs Joshua for about 7 years now. Boxing is worse than MMA for making fights happen.

I think Volk takes it. Great fight. But I just think it's Volk's time right now. He's on too much of a roll

We've been waiting for Fury Vs Joshua for about 7 years now. Boxing is worse than MMA for making fights happen.

Joshua has been beaten by an Obese Ruiz and Usyk. They fight to make is Fury vs Usyk. Boxing is not worse than MMA. Tyson vs Lewis happened, Pac vs May happened albeit too late and
That shine has really come off that fight. Usyk vs Fury is the fight to make. I'm not sure Fury wants it though. The biggest fight in boxing is Crawford vs Spence and I do think that will happen. Hopefully not before Crawford ages out of his prime.

Joshua has been beaten by an Obese Ruiz and Usyk. They fight to make is Fury vs Usyk. Boxing is not worse than MMA. Tyson vs Lewis happened, Pac vs May happened albeit too late and

That shine has really come off that fight. Usyk vs Fury is the fight to make. I'm not sure Fury wants it though. The biggest fight in boxing is Crawford vs Spence and I do think that will happen. Hopefully not before Crawford ages out of his prime.

The point is it should have happened years ago.

The shine coming off of that fight is because the fight took too long to make. Joshua vs Wilder should have happened years ago as well.

I mean you might very well be right but citing Tyson vs Lewis is a strange one. That was decades ago and Tyson was way past it. You're acting like the top guys in MMA have never fought before.

I dont see an issue with fighters pressing promoters to copromote? Why would fans be against that?

I dont see an issue with fighters pressing promoters to copromote? Why would fans be against that?

It's just not realistic. He has to know that the UFC will never co-promote because they don't gain anything out of it.

He could push them to co-promote with PFL to fight Movlid Khaybulaev, or with KSW to fight Salahdine Parnasse and I'd be more interested.

Maybe Bellator should try and poach other top 10's for him to fight? I mean I don't see them getting Holloway, but someone like a Calvin Kattar?

Maybe Bellator should try and poach other top 10's for him to fight? I mean I don't see them getting Holloway, but someone like a Calvin Kattar?

I think the problem is PFL tbh. Shane Burgos was the last high profile free agent and it seems they just significantly outbid everyone.

Back