Social Patrick Bet-David (Valuetainment) on Rogan podcast. Most political JRE since the election.

Short staffed and
"The Alabama Hospital Association works daily with the state health department and the governor’s office to find staff and resources. However, Hurricane Ida has taken much of it away; federal medical teams are still deployed to help there. They’re urging people to continue to socially distance themselves and only go to the emergency room if it is a true emergency. "

Let me guess a gunshot victim couldn't get treated in Oklahoma either because of hospital shortages either right?. What was the % of non-vaccinated people with COVID in those hospitals? oh that stat isn't given I wonder why. Scare tactics are not going to make people get the vaccines it's going to do the opposite. Taking away some freedoms like being able to go to restaurants because someone don't got the vax won't either. This is fuels the fire of the CT un-vax people who see the moves and question why.

Swing and a miss. Refused a hospital bed across three states. Try and spin it is you like, but it can't be denied.

This guy lost me at "Republicans are country over party"

In what mental state must you inhabit to say that out loud? Lol. Pretty much the entire Republican caucus in the house voted against certification of the election in the face of ZERO evidence that it was illegitimate.

Guy is either a charlatan or stupid.

Ofc course vaxes work if you believe msm because no matter what the actual effects of the vaxes have, the NDAA propaganda will assure you the vaxes are working well
You can just believe the 99% of doctors saying it if you want to avoid believing the press for whatever reason.

You can just believe the 99% of doctors saying it if you want to avoid believing the press for whatever reason.

docs (99%) believe everything medical hierarchy tells them

Last edited:
Is that the disorder where you are dumb and believe all the stupid shit Rogan and his dumb ass guests say? I think you might have it bad I am afraid.

no, it's people like you who go onto his subreddit to attempt to slander him on a daily basis because he isn't an indoctrinated conformist dolt like you. he lives in your head rent free.
5pAKG0Y.png

Paraphrasing Rogan on this episodie: "I tell all my friends in California and New York to get the fuck out of those communist shit holes"

I was wondering what took so long for these two to finally talk to each other.

It's like watching two interviewers interviewing each other.

If you like JRE for the politics - they talk about it pretty much the entire time.

Definitely worth watching the whole episode on spotify.

I honestly felt like it was just this guy interviewing Rogan.

no, it's people like you who go onto his subreddit to attempt to slander him on a daily basis because he isn't an indoctrinated conformist dolt like you. he lives in your head rent free.
5pAKG0Y.png

No he is a grifter and a dumb fuck that believes in pseudo science. And it looks like you are too. You should look up the word indoctrinated dumb ass. It doesn't mean "believes in verifiable science". It means the opposite of that. Like what you and Rogan believe in.

To be fair Joe Rogan is probably the best dumb guy king there’s ever been.

lol at the Biden clip ... " a vital part preparing for hurricane season is to get vaccinated now. Everything is more complicated in natural disasters. " ..

Yeah, you probably think access to medical care remains unchanged during hurricane force winds. You probably also believe hurricanes could be broken up with nuclear bombs. Overall, just a real hurricane expert.

No he is a grifter and a dumb fuck that believes in pseudo science. And it looks like you are too. You should look up the word indoctrinated dumb ass. It doesn't mean "believes in verifiable science". It means the opposite of that. Like what you and Rogan believe in.

and what pseudo science would you be referring to here?

and what pseudo science would you be referring to here?

The vaccines are dangerous, they don't work, alternative treatments that he pushes that have no evidence of working like Ivermectin. Etc. Plenty more than that. He platforms a lot of snake oil salesmen.

The vaccines are dangerous, they don't work, alternative treatments that he pushes that have no evidence of working like Ivermectin. Etc. Plenty more than that. He platforms a lot of snake oil salesmen.

I knew it. Another Marketing and Advertising jerk off from Pfizer. Why do you people continue to join these forums and post your propaganda here?

You actually think people are stupid enough here to fall for your bullshit?
1rlHlYK.png

Now GTFO. You people are so generic, predicatable and see through. Go sell your trash pharmaceutical products on some other forum, loser....
VyPJ4XA.png

So to prepare for a hurricane one should get vaccinated... this is how you prepare ??? people with vaccines still get covid and go to the hospitals.

Vaccines overwhelmingly protect against hospitalizations and death, so yeah.

I knew it. Another Marketing and Advertising jerk off from Pfizer. Why do you people continue to join these forums and post your propaganda here?

1rlHlYK.png

Now GTFO. You people are so generic, predicatable and see through. Go sell your trash pharmaceutical products on some other forum, loser....
VyPJ4XA.png
Imagine thinking this was going to be a sick burn.

1rlHlYK.png

VyPJ4XA.png

Yeah retard. Ivermectin isn't made by pharmaceutical companies. It grows on trees bro.

How have you made it this far in life with no brains?

this episode was pretty meh. I didn’t learn anything new, that’s for sure.

the guest seems like a total nerd, kind of annoying.

1rlHlYK.png

VyPJ4XA.png

I suggest you ignore these partisans. I can't tell anymore if they are trolling or are just fuckin morons. The thing is once the people you are trolling become aware that you are trolling.....it becomes pointless. So why continue trolling? Or maybe they are smart people struggling in denial (a lot of life long liberals/democrats are prrobably having a hard time coping with how the modern left became what it always hated).

Joe Rogan's opinions on COVID-19 shouldn't be taken seriously.

He said "oh if you're healthy and exercise, you don't need the vaccine, your immune system can fight it off, just take zinc."

And what does he do when he gets it? He runs straight to his doctors to "throw the kitchen sink" at it. So much for all that macho shit about being healthy and being able to fight it off naturally.

And the saddest thing is, the vast majority of his listeners who follow his horrible advice aren't multi-millionaires who can just run to their own private team of doctors to "throw the kitchen sink" at it. They'll end up in some shitty overcrowded ICU clinging to life.

All because they didn't want to take a few minutes out of their day to get a FREE shot that has been PROVEN to protect you from getting the virus, and protect you from hospitalization and death if you do get the virus.
he said if you're young and healthy.
Joe Rogan is 54 does drugs and has hypothyroidism and is hypogonadal (at least I assume he is since hes been on TRT for a decade).

still he didnt get the vaccine and beat it in 2 days or so. even tested negative lol

Back