Social Patrick Bet-David (Valuetainment) on Rogan podcast. Most political JRE since the election.

lol at the Biden clip ... " a vital part preparing for hurricane season is to get vaccinated now. Everything is more complicated in natural disasters. " ..
This is actually great advice... post hurricane, there are often shelters setup for hundreds of people who have no where to go. In that sort of chaotic situation, the last thing you want to deal with is a massive outbreak of a deadly disease. Any future natural disaster while we have a pandemic threatens to make it all that much worse.

Yeah retard. Ivermectin isn't made by pharmaceutical companies. It grows on trees bro.

How have you made it this far in life with no brains?

lol. look at how triggered you got. you can't stop the Ivermectin train. how angry does that make you, loser?

Ya, David is a right wing nut.
He’s much worse than that. Look up his company. He claims it serves underserved minorities for home loans, but really it’s a pyramid scheme. They mostly recruit struggling souls with the allure of a white collar job but get them to pay to train and train.

He’s much worse than that. Look up his company. He claims it serves underserved minorities for home loans, but really it’s a pyramid scheme. They mostly recruit struggling souls with the allure of a white collar job but get them to pay to train and train.

Ya. I never really dug into his company. Isnt he in insurance? Supposedly he's wealthy but who knows.

Ya. I never really dug into his company. Isnt he in insurance? Supposedly he's wealthy but who knows.
I’m sure he fluffs his net worth quite a bit, but for sure he’s rich.

here’s a list of complaints to the Better Business Bureau. The recurring thread is that they recruit people into selling insurance, and then want them to recruit at minimum tens of other other to pay for their training to become “agents.”

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/addison/profile/life-insurance/php-agency-inc-0875-90799878/complaints

lol. look at how triggered you got. you can't stop the Ivermectin train. how angry does that make you, loser?
His SN fits him. So much rage with every post he makes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back