Patrick Smith

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Aside from being an unbelievably shit human being, he was actually a decent fighter for the early days. Athletic, fast hands and decent wrestling.

Let's talk about him.

That 30-second GnP barrage KO over Scott Morris is pure class. But he was def a terrible human outside the cage.

Yeah he was one of the better fighters of the early days, especially compared to most of the other none grappling based guys. Pretty scary dude.

It's such a typical story. There are so many creepshows involved in martial arts. Definitely get your daughters to learn martial arts, but also keep a close eye on the instructor.

You'll never see those guys on To Catch a Predator. They hunt in their backyards.

That 30-second GnP barrage KO over Scott Morris is pure class. But he was def a terrible human outside the cage.
Wicked the way the ref doesn't even stop the fight, Smith just gets up. Then no one helps Morris, he goes flopping around like a baby giraffe. Crazy shit the early UFC.

Jokes and controversies aside, I think his fights were always fun to watch win or lose. I especially remember his fight against Ken Shamrock, which was a kind of revelation to me, as until then I never had seen someone twisting an ankle to get a submission. I also remember Smith's brutal GnP win aganist some Ninjintsu guy, among other fun fights.

Last edited:
Back