News Paul “Semtex” Daley vs Jason Jackson set for Bellator 260, June 11th

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
"Bellator MMA have today confirmed that Paul “Semtex” Daley (43-17-2) will join the main card of BELLATOR MMA 260: Lima vs. Amosov, where he will take on No. 3 ranked Jason Jackson (14-4) in an explosive 175-pound contract weight co-main event at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. on Friday, June 11."

"The event will be televised live on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT."

Great fight. Jackson is HUGE though. Don’t know if Daley can put him out.

Bombs+away+modified+gif+request+idea_cbda30_4910890.gif

Awesome fight. Wonder what this means for the title picture after Amasov/Lima though. I'd like to see MVP get one more in before a Lima rematch.

Awesome fight. Wonder what this means for the title picture after Amasov/Lima though. I'd like to see MVP get one more in before a Lima rematch.

We all know MVP is getting the fight at this point dude, we just need to accept it.

We all know MVP is getting the fight at this point dude, we just need to accept it.
I kind of think his next fight will be Lima regardless of the result of Lima/Amasov. I'm not 100% sure he wants that Amasov smoke, though I could be wrong.

I kind of think his next fight will be Lima regardless of the result of Lima/Amasov. I'm not 100% sure he wants that Amasov smoke, though I could be wrong.

I'd rather fight Yasoslav than Lima personally.

What a fight

<{JustBleed}>

And this event will allow fans as well

This fight is also at Semtex weight aka 175

So Logan Storley, after getting both his throw-away fights cancelled, won't get either of these guys...ok. Maybe he's get Page...haha...haha...we all know it won't happen...

It's not a bad fight. Will be a good way for Daley to retire.

I wonder what’s next for Gracie. I kinda thought they’d go with the rematch with Jackson.

Storley vs Gracie, Davis vs Willis, do it!

Great fight, I thought Daley's contract was up, did he sign a new deal? Only bad part is if Daley beats Jackson they knock off a contender. I doubt Daley would get a shot since he hasn't fought at WW in awhile but who knows

Storley vs Gracie, Davis vs Willis, do it!
That’s a good one. Storley vs Gracie is perfect, 2 grapplers it might force them to stand up and bang it out. I want to see both of them forced to throw hands.

Gracie will win in the battle of hands, unless Storley shows something he's never shown before (I'd absolutely not hold my breathe).

Storley could get caught by something on the ground, I wouldn't necessarily expect him to get caught by something though, I think the balance of offense/defense in BJJ right now heavily favors defense. But Storley isn't really a fanstastic finisher on the ground either and I'd be all the more shocked it he was able to maintain position on the ground long enough to do so vs. Gracie. Personally, I'd be down for this fight but it might be just a lot of transitions on the ground. Which I would like, some others might not.

Jackson wants to bang, Daley by left hook/tko war!

Back