News Payton Talbott vs. Cameron Saaiman booked for the upcoming UFC Fight Night card on March 23

Thats a damn good matchup. Saaiman has been around longer but Talbott is a name on the rise. Could be a little too much too soon for him so I have Cam winning but don't sleep on Talbott

Love this!

Kid gloves are completely off at this point, this is an early tester for both!

I think more so than anything, this speaks to the depth of Bantamweight. It's pretty rare to see 2 prospects that are this young with this much potential meet this early in their respective careers. Other divisions (like LHW), they are trying to keep their prospects on parallel paths until they can meet in the Top 15 and make a contender out of one of them. Truly believe BW is the best division in MMA.

What? Brother, how can it be too early for both of them?

I'm gonna guess he would rather see some investment in both fighter's records, deeming them worthy of that investment.

But yeah, I'm just here for the fight.

I've never thought a defeat this early in a young fighter's career is legit derailment, it's great for both fighters in terms of their development/progression.

Don't want to see any of them lose really. I rather let both of them get a few more wins. Fight is gonna be good though.

Cameron Saaiman trains at a limited gym, really lacks quality training and training partners. The way his striking defense just stays awful and his wrestling pitiful is so concerning. Talbott is talented but nothing special, should be a fun one.

Cameron Saaiman trains at a limited gym, really lacks quality training and training partners. The way his striking defense just stays awful and his wrestling pitiful is so concerning. Talbott is talented but nothing special, should be a fun one.

Tbf he trains at the same gym as the current UFC MW champ so it can't be that bad.

I think Nicholas Hwende cross trains at CIT too so he's got at least one really good guy to spar with.

Tbf he trains at the same gym as the current UFC MW champ so it can't be that bad.

I think Nicholas Hwende cross trains at CIT too so he's got at least one really good guy to spar with.

I also don't think his wrestling has looked that bad either. He can be taken down, but has proven to be very hard to hold down thus far and he went scramble for scramble with an overweight Christian Rodriguez, who himself has proven to be an underrated grappler at BW.

Back