PC or Console - Which one do you prefer?

My platform is

• Total voters

I Fusion I

Everything you can imagine is real
@Brown
Reaction score
Which one do you prefer overall and you got used to?

PC-vs-Console-65cc9d3ff10b4cfa9cc8b17ec070f572.jpg

I think either one has their advantage when it comes to gaming.

Both. PC for older games and sales, console for new games, exclusives, and multiplayer.

Haven't had a console in a couple years now. Gave away my PS4. I'll probably pick up the 2nd generation of PS5 when it comes out.

I prefer PS exclusives. The best games are frankly on console.

Just because of how much better good OLED tvs are than monitors for hdr, this is the stiffest competition that consoles have given PC ever (you can also hook a PC up to a tv), personally. I still prefer my PC. That's why I'm playing Mass Effect on my PC even though I don't even have hdr enabled on my monitor.

Generally higher frame rates, lower input lag, and more control options are too good to pass up.

Console. Got into gaming at a time when PC gaming was very limited. By the time PC gaming matured I was at an age where I would much rather chill on my couch to game rather than sit at a desk. And was never wowed by the better graphics of PC to move to PC.

Console for me. Been a console gamer since we got our NES when I was a kid. I just can’t get into gaming on a keyboard. My left hand cramps pretty quick using W/A/S/D , but I do recognize that a mouse is vastly superior for FPS games. I would say 90% of my gaming is on console but I will bounce over to PC to play some of the stuff that doesn’t come over to console. I am really looking forward to Monomyth that will likely never hit consoles.

I didn't spend thousands of dollars to go and play my xbox.

I prefer PS exclusives. The best games are frankly on console.
Literally the only Console exclusive I've wanted to play is that Ghost of Tshuramama or whatever it's called. The rest I couldn't give a shit about.

Literally the only Console exclusive I've wanted to play is that Ghost of Tshuramama or whatever it's called. The rest I couldn't give a shit about.
Youre missing out on some of the greatest games ever. Zelda BOTW/Bloodborne etc.

Youre missing out on some of the greatest games ever. Zelda BOTW/Bloodborne etc.

Oh I have a Switch. tbh I couldn't get into BOTW I only got up to the bit where that old guy made me reveal the last 2 remaining towers. I actually forget to include my switch as a console. I also forget I own it 95% of the time.

My PS5 gets all of the screen time for gaming that I’m willing to exhaust.

Them PS and Nintendo exclusives can drag me away from my PC at any given moment.

But i lean towards PC more.

Oh I have a Switch. tbh I couldn't get into BOTW I only got up to the bit where that old guy made me reveal the last 2 remaining towers. I actually forget to include my switch as a console. I also forget I own it 95% of the time.
Sure but what about all the great PS exclusives from TLOU, GOW, UC, Bloodborne, so on and so forth.

I have a beast PC, and would play multiplatform games on there, but consoles have the better exclusives.

Sure but what about all the great PS exclusives from TLOU, GOW, UC, Bloodborne, so on and so forth.

I have a beast PC, and would play multiplatform games on there, but consoles have the better exclusives.

TLOU, GOW, UC, Bloodborne I've never even watched the trailers for. I couldn't careless about them. I don't even know what UC and BLoodborne are. I assume GOW is Gears of War?

PC but I grew up with them. I'm at my PC all day long. It's my "TV" and has all of my entertainment in one place. If you didn't grow up doing that, it'd probably be hard to understand.

I still like and buy consoles but mostly just for exclusives and for the living room. I did get a Xbox Series X and have it hooked up to my PC monitor to cover all bases though.

Grew up on console. Switched to Pc gaming purely for the competitive aspect offered through its online multiplayer.

Genuinely perplexes me that Xbox and Playstation consoles are still a thing.

I like both about equally, but at least so far this year, I use my pc more.

Back