PC or Console - Which one do you prefer?

My platform is

• Total voters
maxresdefault.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC_Master_Race

Last edited:
Console, but then again I like women and my neckbeard would be way too full if I chose to grow it out

I love how these threads are always full of dumb "I don't want to sit at a desk" comments like you can't hook a PC into a TV the same exact way as a console LOL.

I'm laying on my couch typing this right now with a wireless keyboard on my big ass Sony TV that is connected to my PC along with my audio system through a DAC. The PC also branches off to a desk with a monitor as well.

PC by a landslide. I'll never buy another console, and haven't since PS3 which BTW can be emulated on my PC at higher resolutions.

Game modding is another HUGE plus for PC.

Last edited:
Console since the NES and will never change. PC gaming is another level of nerdom.

Last edited:
I love how these threads are always full of dumb "I don't want to sit at a desk" comments like you can't hook a PC into a TV the same exact way as a console LOL.

I'm laying on my couch typing this right now with a wireless keyboard on my big ass Sony TV that is connected to my PC along with my audio system through a DAC. The PC also branches off to a desk with a monitor as well.

PC by a landslide. I'll never buy another console, and haven't since PS3 which BTW can be emulated on my PC at higher resolutions.

This is pretty much what I do. I got a PS5 also though.

I'm a proud, dirty, console peasant. To all you PC people... you guys are amazing, too. We're all gamers at heart.
Pretty sure that sentiment is not allowed by like law or something.

That would be a waste of a PC imo

I've had my computer hooked up to big screen tv/projector since my rear projection fat ass in the early 2000's was among the first televisions to have a DVI input. That was a game changer. I cut cable out almost instantly and never went back.

A wireless keyboard and a long usb cable for my mouse was the perfect companion for my pc and couch. I now use a wireless mouse too.

I dont know about you guys, but I hate gaming/working at a desk. Office/gaming chairs kill my ass lol. I even work from a couch, even at the office before covid shut us down.

Since plasmas, I've always preferred tv's over monitors.

I have a PS4 and Switch, and love them both (will get a PS5 eventually too) but will always choose pc if the option is there. It's just too convenient, and I love the vast graphical options most games have, not to mention mods.

The only thing consoles have over pc atm is better HDR. Exclusives are a given too, but each platform has those.

I love both, but if I had to pick one it would PC. But my all time favorite games is The Last of Us and The Last of Us 2.

I got my start with an Atari 2600, then NES, SNES/Genesis, etc. My family didn't have a computer until I was a sophmore or junior in highschool. So console gaming is what always felt natural to me.

The only PC games that I ever played regularly were Warcraft II and Diablo 1. And nowadays I have a submarine combat simulator game (Silent Hunter) that I enjoy. Oh, and Doom. I remember when Doom first started appearing in Gamepro and other magazines in the early 90's.....nothing ever made me want a PC so bad in my life. I had to settle for the SNES version when that finally came out :(

Last edited:
Back