Tech PEB's Motion Simulator thread (for Racing Games and Flight Simulation)

i tried doing some of these bush flights but every single one of them my plane maneuvers erratically and i end up crashing within seconds of lifting off. i have no idea what the hell is going on but the plane is doing all kinds of weird maneuvers that i am in no way trying to do
What controller are you using because a flight stick is highly recommended now. These are the type of VR headset that requires insane specs 3080 or above I just bought a 3090 for 1,600 now they are down to 1,400 or less may buy another one just got a 1200 watt power supply for 210. 200 degree FOV and 4K per eye.

What controller are you using because a flight stick is highly recommended now. These are the type of VR headset that requires insane specs 3080 or above I just bought a 3090 for 1,600 now they are down to 1,400 or less may buy another one just got a 1200 watt power supply for 210. 200 degree FOV and 4K per eye.

just my xbox controller. its only screwy for the propeller aircrafts in the bush flights. when i fly jets everything is fine

im not doing any VR though. but the game runs fine on my 11700k + 2080 setup in 1440p and even 4k if i turn a bunch of settings down a little.

Reactions: PEB
Shed coming along piece by piece.

Been sometime since the last update been busy installing a MrCool heat pump and doing the wiring for the Langmuir systems MR-1 CNC machine. All DIY on everything hoping it all works lol.

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/mr1/build

Last edited:
Last edited:

Installed this ac/heat pump running good so far. It's amazing technology they vacuum the hose lines and stored the refrigerate in the evaporator. When you attach the lines it has a space to put an Allen wrench to release the gas into the lines.

Last edited:
Grand Tourismo looking better and better with each additional update.

Spending time learning Fusion 360 for stuff I am working on. That being said Fusion was more of a pain in the ass to work with then I thought. It made me appreciate Freecad more an I bought a 3 year license for it. It was on special for 200 off an my CNC maker recommended it so I have to learn it. Lol I am still working on the electrical side of things over 20 outlets and light connections.

full

Of course after watching She-Hulk lol.
full

Last edited:
Latest project designing a new stronger steering wheel hub for my servo motor on my motion simulator.

Don't mind my voice I did not realize how much the engine sounds would drown out my voice lol.

This a short test of my newly 3D printed vastly improved steering wheel hub.

Back