PEB's Motion Simulator thread (for Racing Games and Flight Simulation)

Started the process of designing an building my new sim rigs going to be more compact but adjustable with accessories such as driving additions or flying.

This is the reason why I am designing my own rig this thing is to huge lol.

Sim PC build update: I went with 2 terabytes vs 4 because the 4 terabyte M.2 was nearly 3 times as much. I have a second M.2 slot for another 2 terabytes or more. Now on to my 5K Vive 2 Pro headset setup and lighthouses.

Last edited:
Another photo new keyboard and mouse smaller for the simulator then a big hulking one. I made and stained the table and made the building too lol. Table is setup to teardown after the bottom of the simulator is built. Right now the focus is getting the VR setup and figuring out how to setup the Valve lighthouses "used for tracking the VR headset and controllers or body movement".

Configuring the iCue app. An seeing all my RGB devices.

full

Sim racer moved to actual racing.

Finally getting around to cleaning my basement a bit because I been working a lot on my new workshop areas this been collecting dust. Simulator still running great and updated my gaming software and dropped the Oculus Quest Headset for the HP Reverb G2 fantastic upgrade. Left the door open to show the really neat motor drivers and the box I designed for them.

As you can see tons of cleaning and I still have not figured out if I want to get rid of the air hockey table lol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back