Law Pelosi desk "invader" asks judge for freedom to sell cars

Darkgsp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So remember the pelosi desk guy ? well here is an update on him:

"The alleged U.S. Capitol invader photographed on Jan. 6 putting his foot up on a desk inside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office with a stun gun in his pants asked a federal judge to free him up to buy and sell classic cars on Tuesday.
During a less than half-hour hearing on Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Christopher R. Cooper asked whether Richard “Bigo” Barnett’s car trade is a business, or more of a “side hustle.”

Barnett’s lawyer Joseph McBride described his client’s business as a lifelong hobby that became a primary source of income following his ongoing prosecution in connection with the Jan. 6th siege of the U.S. Capitol.

“This is the only way that he has the opportunity to make ends meet, provide for his family and pay for his legal defense,” McBride told the court.

Described by one federal judge as “brazen, entitled and dangerous,” Barnett has been awaiting trial on various charges in connection with the Jan. 6th siege on the Capitol. The chief judge of the District of D.C. previously and emphatically kept Barnett in pre-trial detention, citing the note that he left the California Democrat. Bigo was here, you biatch,” said Barnett’s note to Pelosi."
source :https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol...wants-to-travel-to-buy-and-sell-classic-cars/
should they let him off so he can do the car sales stuff ?

gettyimages-1230454190-b41c477a45c061d7a98854090ebd301c40a97a65.jpg

So remember the pelosi desk guy ? well here is an update on him:

"The alleged U.S. Capitol invader photographed on Jan. 6 putting his foot up on a desk inside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office with a stun gun in his pants asked a federal judge to free him up to buy and sell classic cars on Tuesday.
During a less than half-hour hearing on Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Christopher R. Cooper asked whether Richard “Bigo” Barnett’s car trade is a business, or more of a “side hustle.”

Barnett’s lawyer Joseph McBride described his client’s business as a lifelong hobby that became a primary source of income following his ongoing prosecution in connection with the Jan. 6th siege of the U.S. Capitol.

“This is the only way that he has the opportunity to make ends meet, provide for his family and pay for his legal defense,” McBride told the court.

Described by one federal judge as “brazen, entitled and dangerous,” Barnett has been awaiting trial on various charges in connection with the Jan. 6th siege on the Capitol. The chief judge of the District of D.C. previously and emphatically kept Barnett in pre-trial detention, citing the note that he left the California Democrat. Bigo was here, you biatch,” said Barnett’s note to Pelosi."
source :https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol...wants-to-travel-to-buy-and-sell-classic-cars/
should they let him off so he can do the car sales stuff ?

gettyimages-1230454190-b41c477a45c061d7a98854090ebd301c40a97a65.jpg
Wait you can be let go if you need to make money? That’s some BS, what’s the famous saying, “don’t do the crime, if you get do the time”
So remember that kiddos when you want to larp as insurrectionist.

Wait you can be let go if you need to make money? That’s some BS, what’s the famous saying, “don’t do the crime, if you get do the time”
Can’t do the time.
Hey @Madmick my yellows are infringing my ability to edit and my sherdogging is how a provide for my family, can you help a brotha out?

what has he been found guilty of?

I guess you don’t believe in bail. Get caught with a joint? Guess you’ll have to rot in county until your case is adjudicated. Let’s hope the prosecutor doesn’t ask for any continuances.

he’s a non violent offender and should be afforded bail. The judge is a tyrant and a fascist.

Did a guy who looks like he's on social security really write 'bigo was here you biatch'? Some of you people need better heros.

It's such a famous saying that you couldn't even get it right.

How is this even a question? The guy hasn't even been found guilty of anything and is being prevented from earning a living for putting his feet on a desk?

What's the difference between trespassing on someone's lawn, someone's house, someone's business, and forcefully entering into the #3 person in line to become POTUS' office? I eagerly await your spin answer

Is there a specific statute that deals with trespassing on the Speaker of the House’s office? There’s no difference at common law.

So far I see a criminal trespass, criminal damage to property, misdemeanor theft (for her papers, worth less than $500), and disorderly conduct. Most people charged with that are let out on an OR bond. But instead, you have activist prosecutors who overcharge and a fascist judge who didn’t give him a bond until the DC circuit forced him to. It’s a fucking disgrace.

I bet if you dug deeper you would find that the judge is also a Marxist, globalist, and communist.

Is this supposed to be clever? He held a person in solitary confinement without bond for three months on nonviolent charges without being found guilty. He was only given bond when a superior court forced him to. If you think that’s okay, you’re a jackbooted moron and not worth talking to.

Are you cool with suspected gang members being held for three months without a bond for shoplifting? You’re blind.

what has he been found guilty of?

I guess you don’t believe in bail. Get caught with a joint? Guess you’ll have to rot in county until your case is adjudicated. Let’s hope the prosecutor doesn’t ask for any continuances.

he’s a non violent offender and should be afforded bail. The judge is a tyrant and a fascist.
I don’t know man fuck with powerful people while you’re a peon, and you’re gonna take it up the ass for awhile.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes, am I right?
And when your game is larping insurrectionist at the capitol, get ready to bend over buddy

I don’t know man fuck with powerful people while you’re a peon, and you’re gonna take it up the ass for awhile.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes, am I right?
And when your game is larping insurrectionist at the capitol, get ready to bend over buddy

haha right! Every single Blood and Crip who gets arrested shouldn’t get bond either, right? Fuck with powerful people, right?

funny how the left will defend this crap and then cry for suspected terrorists at gitmo

Is this supposed to be clever? He held a person in solitary confinement without bond for three months on nonviolent charges without being found guilty. He was only given bond when a superior court forced him to. If you think that’s okay, you’re a jackbooted moron and not worth talking to.

Are you cool with suspected gang members being held for three months without a bond for shoplifting? You’re blind.
The dude went out of his way to pose for that famous picture and made himself one of the poster children for this incident. I'm not surprised that an example is being made of him. I also don't feel sorry for him and I don't buy into the idea that this was simple trespassing.

Back