Law Pelosi desk "invader" asks judge for freedom to sell cars

You should learn to Google better. I found the correct answer in less than a minute and it is posted above. He has already apologized to you too.

oh fuck i must have missed it i was too busy going off in my last post.

but all ive been saying is that you'd be an idiot to not understand how tasers can be dangerous and can harm people and would have a hard time arguing in court that they arent a dangerous weapon. over a dozen states already have statutes in place that specifically define them as one, after too much shit that has already happened in those states as a result of tasers. in many countries they are absolutely restricted. and theres an obvious reason for that.

and even in the states that don't specifically classify them exactly as such, it shouldnt be hard to make your case about just how a taser can be looked at as a dangerous weapon. people fucking die or get hurt from them all the time and its not because some crooked cop was out to murder them. theres always a good risk involved that can lead to serious harm or death, and that risk is the dangerous part of the tasers. not everybody's heart and respitrory tracts reacts the same ways, and not everybody lands unharmed in soft grass afterwards either. even if the laws dont define a taser as being dangerous, they damn well are dangerous. especially if used malicously.

but hey in washington dc, tasers are just a "destructive device" i guess you could probably try to make an argument that destructive devices arent dangerous, but it would likely be for a lost cause.

Last edited:
well here is me eating my crow. I was wrong and I am ashamed that i was adamant that it was a jury question. Not an excuse for my ignorance, but I do t practice in the 9th circuit and did not know of that precedent.

my apologies to @idrankyourbeer for my attitude towards you and my ignorance. You were correct and I was wrong.

I stand by my position regarding the bond.

its all good but you really fired me off there today

i had no idea they even let him out on bond until one of your posts. maybe he got a bad apple for a judge, or that judge just figured he'd be a flight risk, a high chance to reoffend, or that he's genuinely dangerous. or maybe youre right, perhaps that judge simply has it out for the guy and refused him bail, simply because has a hard-on for nancy pelosi?

i was never trying to argue about any of that. i was just implying that this dude is up against some charges that are a little worse than just some jaywalkers who were screaming at the sky. trespassing onto federal property with a weapon on you and causing a disturbance and disrupting a government proceeding is a little more serious, and will be looked at as such, than accidentally walking a few feet onto your neighboors property with a weapon in your pocket.

whatever though man ill let it go

Last edited:
lastly i know we are done this argument. but in the process i also stumbled upon this gem as well, under washington DC law

Code of the District of Columbia

§ 7–2502.15. Possession of stun guns

(c) Unless permission specific to the individual and occasion is given, no person, except a law enforcement officer as defined in § 7-2509.01, shall possess a stun gun in the following locations:

(1) A building or office occupied by the District of Columbia, its agencies, or instrumentalities;

https://code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/7-2502.15.html

so its actually a crime in DC to carry a taser on you when you go inside of any government owned buildings. you dont even have to be committing any other crimes at the same time for it to be an offense. i wasnt actually aware of that part.

but that should be common sense i guess. they dont take too kindly to regular citizens carrying weapons around the nations top government officials. we already know just how terrified the nations top leaders are of being around regular people. they barricaded themselves deep into the chambers in fear of their lives, all over the very thought of your average joe being within their proximity. oh my fucking god its a regular person. he has a normal job, drives a normal truck, and probably even pays all of his taxes too! better hide for your lives! launch the nukes!

Last edited:
from what ive got out of everything today, Bigo would have been better off if he would have just entered the capitol building armed with peanut butter

it was a violent riot. Most riots are. Some more than others. When did I ever say it wasn’t a violent riot.

I’ve been very specific in saying that Barnett is not charged with violent crimes and there’s no evidence he acted in a violent manner. He should not have been held without bond.

You asked what was worst thing that the rioters did so I told you. They severely beat a cop.

You said "You keep saying how violent the mob was, yet they didn’t kill anyone." Why would you ask that question?

it was an insurrection thst ended with most people just going home.

That is how almost every insurrection ends. Somebody wins and arrests/kills a small percentage of their opponents and the rest go home. I think you would struggle to find an insurrection that ended otherwise.

we're at over 440 now apparently. the number wouldnt be so high if the maga muppets thought that their insurrection was the coolest shit theyve ever done so they posted media and bragged about it on facebook only for their so-called friends to snitch them out and the feds came to their doors afterwards

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-riot-arrests-fbi-wanted-officer-assaults-daniel-hodges/

Pretty sure that counts all the knuckle heads arrested protestong in Washington. I dont think 400 people entered the building.

You've for real never heard of the Oklahoma City Bombing?

McVeigh has nothing to do with the Trump morons, but if you want to go that far back then we may as well bring up the Weather Underground when talking about antifa.

McVeigh has nothing to do with the Trump morons, but if you want to go that far back then we may as well bring up the Weather Underground when talking about antifa.

Left wing terrorism was a major problem for decades. Eco terrorists had a major run up to the early 90s. But left wing terror is currently a fraction of right wing terrorism or Islamic.

Pretty sure that counts all the knuckle heads arrested protestong in Washington. I dont think 400 people entered the building.

seems totally plausible. there was alot of people who entered the building. and going by the videos that circulated, it sure didnt seem like just a few dozen people or so who marched in there. after a while it seemed to be overrun with trumpers. the cops were completely outnumbered and just didnt seem to know what to do anymore to try to hold them off. but most of the protesters only seemed to be interested in the limelight of it all. going in there just to cause a disruption so that maybe the certification would be postponed, while they take selfies so they could share it on facebook just to get snitched out by their so-called friends and then get arrested by the feds lol.

there was probably charges for a bunch of the protesters who didnt actually enter the building as well. the ones who were attacking police officers with weapons and chemical agents and shit. who knows? its up to the law to sort all that shit out and figure out who was where and who did what.

Last edited:
Back