Penn vs lyoto floyd vs paul

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone remember bj penn vs 205 pound lyoto machida fight

All i could think about is mma is so much better now. If paul trained for 2 or 4 years hed still lose and badley to a bj penn much smaller guy..

As in boxing either boxers arent really that great at the top of the sport and there all just ducks.

If paul can train for 2 or 4 years and beat the greatest. Or draw 4 on 4

Pretty much ruined boxing for me i cant watch it anymore.

<VinceShock>
But But shertards told me Mayweather " carried " Logan paul.

They told me Mayweather intentially got smacked and taunted by a youtuber going full rounds.

I was wondering why only mma fans and only boxing fans would say how idiotic people are.

it’s an exhibition. Those are for fun especially when it’s celebrities. Or morales vs the lollipop kid. or when Holyfield boxed mitt Romney.

I can’t believe mitt Romney went the distance with Holyfield.

All i could think about is mma is so much better now. If paul trained for 2 or 4 years hed still lose and badley to a bj penn much smaller guy..

As in boxing either boxers arent really that great at the top of the sport and there all just ducks.

Its was a WORKED EXHIBITION...

IT LITERALLY MEANS FUCK ALL....

well, did you ever consider that maybe jack paul is a freak athlete? i mean stipe was a part time fighter and he's the UFC HW GOAT. francis has only been training for like five years and he's already the HW champ. i know francis is a once in a generation genetic freak, but maybe jack paul is too

Jon Jones.

1. It was an exhibition, not an actual fight. Everyone knows it was a work.
2. Floyd is 44 and hasn't boxed an actual boxer in 6 years.
3. Paul would likely KO BJ at this point, thereby nullifying the whole premise of this thread.

I realize that TS likely knows all this and is just a troll, but there are people who actually believe this nonsense.

I kinda hope all this kills MMA and the UFC goes under.

That way we can restart underground again. Just bring back kicks to the head on the ground and headbutts...no more uniforms.

I like where you're going with this, but all we really have so far is possibly the worst striker in UFC history being KO'd in a post-retirement boxing debut.

I think miniature boxers have taken the much bigger credibility hit so far.

Let's see how Woodley does!

Back