International Pentagon UFO Report

I read it before posting here. The bits i cut up in your lying language are quoted directly and do support position which is arrived at by reading carefully friend.

You would know this if you were actually following the subject.

So you're admitting that the report does not rule out birds, aircraft, and other terrestrial and mundane explanations.

If you keep taking Ls like this you're going to have to make another new account.

And those are pretty big catchalls for this quite possibly not being "tech" of any sort. Christ, with a conclusion this vague, all the government is saying here is they have reached no conclusion whatsover.

You arent reading carefuly or thoughtfully
Hey list all knowsn possibilities, even those that are a stretch and then put in the other category. Have you really not thought about implications of why that is included in context.

You have not read this carefuly and typical of so called skeptics, spoken before you understamd the context.

read those sections i quoted and you will see that what i have been saying is the only accurate position.

Last edited:
So you're admitting that the report does not rule out birds, aircraft, and other terrestrial and mundane explanations.

If you keep taking Ls like this you're going to have to make another new account.

The report does not state those explanations are sufficiemt.

You are not reading carefully.

The report does not state those explanations are sufficiemt.

You are not reading carefully.

You took the time to write this shitty post instead of taking the time to quote the section of the report that rules out those explanations. Obviously the report doesn't rule them out and you should show some integrity by admitting you reached too far.

Like a typical theist/CT nutter, you're trying so hard to read between the lines that you aren't reading the lines.

Orwell was wrong, that vision of the future isn't a boot stamping on a human face. It's an angus being probed, forever. So you better pepper it my brothers.

You took the time to write this shitty post instead of taking the time to quote the section of the report that rules out those explanations. Obviously the report doesn't rule them out and you should show some integrity by admitting you reached too far.

Like a typical theist/CT nutter, you're trying so hard to read between the lines that you aren't reading the lines.

I have not reached too far.

You have assumed my position too eagerly friend. Birds and bags and foreign known tech do not account for what we are seeing.

Also stop being so rude about all of this.

Last edited:
I have not reached too far.

You have assumed my position too eagerly friend. Birds and bags and foreign known tech do not account for what we are seeing.

Also stop being so rude about all of this.

If the Pentagon hasn't ruled out birds and bags, how have you?

I'll be a rude as I like, thank you.

It seems impossible that there wouldn’t be some better footage if they were actually vehicles.

If the Pentagon hasn't ruled out birds and bags, how have you?

I'll be a rude as I like, thank you.

You are the one who had gone beyond what the report says and you have assumed a position I do not hold and you have been rude all because you think people that are open to the possibility of extraterrestrial life are stupid and deserve to be mocked.

You are rude and petty and have not given the reports a careful reading.

Like I've said numerous times, unfortunately @spacegnome is heavily blinded by his need to confirm these extra-terrestrial ideas and cannot engage in logical conversation on the topic anymore.

The report literally says nothing.

It seems impossible that there wouldn’t be some better footage if they were actually vehicles.

The footage is not awful in all the videos, they're just all shot in infrared which most people have no experience looking at.

In one of the videos I linked earlier, the presenter was able to work out the size of one of the "UFO's" by using all of the plainly visible information on the jet's HUD. Things like the field of view, the angularity, speed, altitude, and so on.

The camera and its software is precise enough to lock on to some sort of bird while the jet flew by at half the speed of sound.

The reason why the Pentagon hasn't spent any time on these videos is because to an expert, the answer is usually obvious. Even when it isn't obvious, there's no benefit to devoting that amount of time and energy to come to the definitive answer that the explanation could specs of dirt on the camera, birds, airplanes, or the footage is too out of focus.

I mean, do the aliens not realize that we have tools that allow us to see in infrared?

The report says that the tech on the mlitary planes that are filming these things are mission specific. They dont use the kinds of cameras you would want to use if it were ufo's you were trying to identify.

Presumably this is part of what will be improved and corrected moving foreward.

Still multiple triangular ufo's and round metalic balloon looking ufos with gadgets sticking off of them that hover perfectly still against high winds is nothing to scoff at.

Its weird.

The footage is not awful in all the videos, they're just all shot in infrared which most people have no experience looking at.

In one of the videos I linked earlier, the presenter was able to work out the size of one of the "UFO's" by using all of the plainly visible information on the jet's HUD. Things like the field of view, the angularity, speed, altitude, and so on.

The camera and it's software is precise enough to lock on to some sort of bird while the jet flew byat half the speed of sound.

The reason why the Pentagon hasn't spent any time on these videos is because to an expert, it's the answer is usually obvious. Even when it isn't obvious, there's no benefit to devoting that amount it time and energy to come to a definitive answer that the explanation could specs of dirt on the camera, birds, airplanes, or the footage is too out of focus.

I mean, do the aliens not realize that we have tools that allow us to see in infrared?

Ne reason to look into it further you say.

Lol.....

Meanwhile military fighter pilots are on record saying they think it could be alien tech...

Yes I know it got some attention on here, but in my everyday interactions with people over the past few months, I haven't had a single person bring up "hey did you hear that there are unexplained aircraft being sighted by pilots and it's now being confirmed by the government".

It seems like if there was news that there was an alien mothership hovering above us right now, people would dismiss it and be like "ok but what does this have to do with Covid vaccines, identity politics, cancel culture, etc...r". It's like if it cant be somehow blamed on the right or the left, it's just not interesting no matter how interesting it actually is.

It's pretty concerning if you really consider the fact that nonsense like trans athletes competing against women, is taking the spotlight away from actual unexplained and unidentified flying objects hovering around our planet.

I'm guessing most people are still kinda dismissing it as "something else", but if the military is saying they cant explain it I would say it should have everyone's attention. You don't even need to entertain the idea that it might be from another planet or star system, even if it's just very advanced technology from China or Russia, it should still have you pretty concerned.... or at least more concerned that some dumb athlete refusing to kneel for the anthem or whatever.

People now are more out of touch with reality then ever. The flavor of the month is still covid, so nothing else matters. Jesus could float down and people would dismiss it and continue talking about vaccines.

I think because the reports are nothing definite. Just the fact there are things in the sky that can’t be explained. Just like with paranormal activity; if it can’t be explained definitely, it is usually acknowledged but virtually ignored because it’s something not tangible, even with pieces of evidence.

People now are more out of touch with reality then ever. The flavor of the month is still covid, so nothing else matters. Jesus could float down and people would dismiss it and continue talking about vaccines.

There is some truth to this it seems. I dont understand the distraction nor the closed minds on this topic. And that is AFTER this report came out...

And a Handful of UAP Appear to Demonstrate Advanced Technology In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.

How scientific is it to think this doesnt require looking into?

I think because the reports are nothing definite. Just the fact there are things in the sky that can’t be explained. Just like with paranormal activity; if it can’t be explained definitely, it is usually acknowledged but virtually ignored because it’s something not tangible, even with pieces of evidence.

Yes. And i see this as evidence of a collective denial of reality and find it very puzzling.

Back