International Pentagon UFO Report

Yall arguing with each other when one side thinks its demons and the otherside thinks its earthly. Keep it up gentlemen its been entertaining as fuck.

Ne reason to look into it further you say.

Lol.....

Meanwhile military fighter pilots are on record saying they think it could be alien tech...

That's your problem. You give too much of a fuck about what people say.

I give a fuck about what they can prove. You should try that.

That's your problem. You give too much of a fuck about what people say.

I give a fuck about what they can prove. You should try that.

No need to be rude friend.

Thats not how science works though. How it works is you take into account all the data including eye witness reports, form a hypothesis and then study it. That is what i am doing and what i say is warranted friend. It is warranted.

According to you there isnt really a reason to even look into it and people going off the available data are nutjobs. Your position is anti scientific.

Here is just one reason among many to keep an open mind and take this seriously.

And a Handful of UAP Appear to Demonstrate Advanced Technology In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.

Your basic position, that is is NOT extra terrestrial is sort of ok as long as it doesnt get in the way of considering that possibility and research. The certainty you hold, to the point of mocking and to the point of suggesting research isnt needed is completely unacceptable from a scientific standpoint.

Thats not how science works though.

Wrong.

That's exactly how science works. Science is all about what you can prove. Period.

When I said: Those videos represent the best of the best when it comes to UFO footage released from the Pentagon.

Birds
Airplanes
Out of focus cameras

You said:

The report rules out that kind of thing and you know it unless you haven't read it and then you shouldn't be discussing it.

Then, when I said: If the Pentagon hasn't ruled out birds and bags, how have you?

you have assumed a position I do not hold

So were you wrong earlier, or are you right now?

You're like a reed flapping around in the wind, bro.

If you are so open to knowledge and the truth, why haven't you made an attempt to watch the videos I posted where an actual scientist breaks down the footage? You're so amazed by triangle UFOs because you don't realize that literally any layman photographer can reproduce the same effect on command by taking shitty out-of-focus video of bright lights. See this time stamped example:

lol at you saying that my epistemology isn't sound.

Wrong.

That's exactly how science works. Science is all about what you can prove. Period.

When I said: Those videos represent the best of the best when it comes to UFO footage released from the Pentagon.

Birds
Airplanes
Out of focus cameras

You said:

Then, when I said: If the Pentagon hasn't ruled out birds and bags, how have you?

So were you wrong earlier, or are you right now?

You're like a reed flapping around in the wind, bro.

If you are so open to knowledge and the truth, why haven't you made an attempt to watch the videos I posted where an actual scientist breaks down the footage? You're so amazed by triangle UFOs because you don't realize that literally any layman photographer can reproduce the same effect on command by taking shitty out-of-focus video of bright lights. See this time stamped example:

lol at you saying that my epistemology isn't sound.

Birds and such are ruled out in a certain percentage of the sightings. I just cant comprehend how you cant comprehend that.

Honestly friend this is pathetic from you.

And a Handful of UAP Appear to Demonstrate Advanced Technology In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.

Last edited:
I have not reached too far.

You have assumed my position too eagerly friend. Birds and bags and foreign known tech do not account for what we are seeing.

Also stop being so rude about all of this.
We aren’t seeing anything. 25 year old military guys are not different than the average educated or trade skilled 25 year old. The fact they keep using one clip that is obviously garbage and easily reproducible means something is being pushed.

We aren’t seeing anything. 25 year old military guys are not different than the average educated or trade skilled 25 year old. The fact they keep using one clip that is obviously garbage and easily reproducible means something is being pushed.

We agree on one thing. I take the word of the average trained tradesmen the thousands of them that see ufos to be valid also.

We agree on one thing. I take the word of the average trained tradesmen the thousands of them that see ufos to be valid also.
The triangle clip has been debunked more than any “thing” claimed “debunked” by the media in the last 5 years. Why are they still using it??

The triangle clip has been debunked more than any “thing” claimed “debunked” by the media in the last 5 years. Why are they still using it??

I don't think this question is relevant to the discussion in any way that matters friend. Ask them I guess.

Birds and such are ruled out in a certain percentage of the sightings.

Source?

Honestly friend this is pathetic from you.

Appear to demonstrate
Observers reported
Without discernable

Can you rewrite that paragraph in your own words? I would love to see what it looks like in your brain.

Did you watch the time stamped video I went through the trouble of posting for you? If you did, how do you feel after having watched that?

I don't think this question is relevant to the discussion in any way that matters friend. Ask them I guess.
They are using a video that’s proven crap to convince you, and it’s convincing you. That’s fairly relevant lol

Source?

Appear to demonstrate
Observers reported
Without discernable

Can you rewrite that paragraph in your own words? I would love to see what it looks like in your brain.

Did you watch the time stamped video I went through the trouble of posting for you? If you did, how do you feel after having watched that?

They are using a video that’s proven crap to convince you, and it’s convincing you. That’s fairly relevant lol
why do you assume that video is relevant though? also ive listened to debunkers and usually all it takes to convince people is for them to make up some things that COULD possibly be an explanation and thats all it takes for people like you to call it a closed case.

Source?

Appear to demonstrate
Observers reported
Without discernable

you are hilariously wrong here friend.

my position is that the report absolutely does not rule out unknown tech of unknowns origins and does show that the government does not know what they are.

if you feel differently you cant read.

Last edited:
No they aren't. They are not using anything on me.

And that video probably hasn't been debunked in any credible way frankly. But even if it has it's not relevant there's a plethora of data available.

And if you call that goofy scientist spamming other possibilities proof then you join the ranks of most of the scinece frauds on these forums who have massive disparities between what they accept as proof when it agrees with them and what is proof when it doesn't .

Just using a mocking tone and presenting other possibilities is not debunking friend.

Last edited:
No they aren't. They are not using anything on me.

And that video probably hasn't been debunked in any credible way frankly. But even if it has it's not relevant there's a plethora of data available.

And if you call that goofy scientist spamming other possibilities proof then you join the ranks of most of the scinece frauds on these forums who have massive disparities between what they accept as proof when it agrees with them and what is proof when it doesn't .

Just using a mocking tone and presenting other possibilities is not debunking friend.
No he recreated the effect perfectly of both the craft, and the background objects/artifact.. Then there’s just the faa compliant lights that make you know without the video recreation.

No he recreated the effect perfectly of both the craft, and the background objects/artifact.. Then there’s just the faa compliant lights that make you know without the video recreation.

Interesting that you say he recreated it perfectly. they did not look very similar to me at all very hard to believe it's the same phenomenon.

Also I had never seen that footage and am basing nothing on it.

Back