1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

International Pentagon UFO Report

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by BloodyPoptart, Jun 25, 2021.

1. helltoupee Red Belt

Hey man, really appreciate you sharing your story. I personally believe that life, and it's multitude of possibilities, is all a matter of perspective. To an ant, calculus or similar do not exist from their perspective. Likewise, I do believe there are beings, or entities, or intelligences that have a broader perspective of reality than we do.

However, I would always try to keep in mind that everything you encounter in life is a lesson. As my uncle says, "all are lessons".

I'll get to the video clip when I get home, sounds interesting...

spacegnome likes this.
  2. Natural Order Cosmic Alpha

Warthog all day for me. But they're all masterclass pieces of imagination and dominance!

ITsallinthegifs likes this.
  3. Satan's Daddy. Black Belt Platinum Member

I wish humanity would be more focused on turning life into the jetsons, one of my fav childhood cartoons. Wish that show went on forever.

4. 10mm Staring at the sun.

The aliens are laughing at the primitive humans that are still being dominated by stupid people and viruses.

ITsallinthegifs likes this.