International Pentagon UFO Report

The fact that the US doesn't try to shoot these things down when they invade our airspace tells you that they are our own tech, OR we have strong evidence that it's extra-terrestrial.

If the military thought it could be Russian or Chinese tech, they'd wouldn't hesitate to take it out.

NOTHING is allowed to get close to our military vessels without identifying itself.

If it's genuine, it's supernatural, not aliens.
tenor.gif

By definition, this idea of "supernatural" is meaningless as I understand it. Anything that occurs is "natural"...

Only saw one former...err..."military dude" comment on this. He's some pilot who was one of the first to make such a report(can't remember his name). He seems to be leaning towards some sort of Earthly phenomenon. Like these things have always been here, but we've only just recently(within the past century), been able to detect them in some kind of scientific way.

I guess that's a stronger bet than aliens visiting us from galaxies away for some reason.

tons of military people have come forward saying its alien and many people who have been hired to do the research for the military are saying the same thing. not saying its aliens but just wanted to let you know.

The fact that the US doesn't try to shoot these things down when they invade our airspace tells you that they are our own tech, OR we have strong evidence that it's extra-terrestrial.

If the military thought it could be Russian or Chinese tech, they'd wouldn't hesitate to take it out.

NOTHING is allowed to get close to our military vessels without identifying itself.

this is wrong on a few fronts friend. first of all you dont know we have not tired to shoot any of these down. secondly they are so superior to our best jets that it is KNOWN to be a futile attempt anyway. we cant even begin to touch them. we cant even get in range it they don't allow it.

This is either

1. American reverse engineering on Alien tech
2. Real ETs
3. China reverse engineering alien tech

I don't see any other option. Russia doesn't have the money to do this at least on surface.

I wpuld bet on American reverse engineering of alien tech.

I don’t understand why there’s such a huge push against this being aliens.

Can someone explain that rationale to me?

The report itself doesn’t rule out that possibility. It’s entirely plausible.

if enough people can believe, against the weight of the evidence that it is human tech, the gov can get away with another 50 years of lying is all im saying.

this is all a test run to see if they can get away with it. they are hoping there are lots and lots of "rational" people.......

if enough people can believe, against the weight of the evidence that it is human tech, the gov can get away with another 50 years of lying is all im saying.

this is all a test run to see if they can get away with it. they are hoping there are lots and lots of "rational" people.......
No rational person would believe in the vastness of the universe we are alone. If you made the earth represent the universe as a whole....... the entire viewable universe that we can see (maybe 10 bil light years around ) would be less than a atom.

The number of other intelligent species is maybe infinite in tbe universe.

Like Hawking said though more than likely they won't be friendly.

No rational person would believe in the vastness of the universe we are alone. If you made the earth represent the universe as a whole....... the entire viewable universe that we can see (maybe 10 bil light years around ) would be less than a atom.

The number of other intelligent species is maybe infinite in tbe universe.

Like Hawking said though more than likely they won't be friendly.

im way down the rabbit hole man. i am an experiencer. i know they are here and i do not believe they are our freinds, at leaste not some of them.

that's another thing to consider freinds. now that most of us know "they" are here its time to begin to seriously consider the numbers of people who report having been abducted and/or contacted. once you do that its not even remotely possible that it is just a single species that is here anyway. IF these reports are real, and i believe many of them are, then there are multiple species visiting this planet and interacting with human beings.

im way down the rabbit hole man. i am an experiencer. i know they are here and i do not believe they are our freinds, at leaste not some of them.
You can drive yourself nuts with that tho. I mean maybe Einsteins relativity theories are real ... same with Hawking but who really knows anything as we just barely got a probe to the edge of the solar system.

Could there be "aliens" here sure. It may even make more sense than not.

More "research" I do on the universe the more the "Sim" idea looks like easiest and most probable explanation.

It’s hilarious how this has been coming out. This world is so simple if you just understand Globalists.

These crafts are 100 percent American military. The entire idea is sharing this info with the public is a humble brag and also to throw off their enemies. There are no aliens visiting us, it’s the MIC baiting people.

You can drive yourself nuts with that tho. I mean maybe Einsteins relativity theories are real ... same with Hawking but who really knows anything as we just barely got a probe to the edge of the solar system.

Could there be "aliens" here sure. It may even make more sense than not.

More "research" I do on the universe the more the "Sim" idea looks like easiest and most probable explanation.

Im an experiencer. No need for me to think it to death. Once that door is open the perspective changes.

Last edited:
It’s hilarious how this has been coming out. This world is so simple if you just understand Globalists.

These crafts are 100 percent American military. The entire idea is sharing this info with the public is a humble brag and also to throw off their enemies. There are no aliens visiting us, it’s the MIC baiting people.

this kind of certainty, if you are not being hyperbolic, is intellectually unwarranted.

But now would they have faster than light travel? Or do they send colony shops with missions and wait the hundred of years?
The small peepees are good. It helps she. You need to triple team a sherdogger
If it is intersolar or galactic travel, it's using space-time bending tech to get here most likely

If the public knows about a weapon…. It’s already existed for at least 10 years

China’s “artificial sun” tokamak has sustained a plasma reaction for a whopping 101 seconds at 120 million degrees Celsius, setting new records in the field of nuclear fusion. The breakthrough could pave the way for a carbon-neutral energy future.

Why does the temperature have to be so extraordinarily hot? The sun, after all, operates at “just” 15 million degrees Celsius. But it also has a huge advantage because of its enormous size, getting an assist from gravity that helps to smash its atoms together. Instead of using gravity, Earthbound tokamaks must heat to many millions more degrees in order to make the atoms amenable to the smash.

While the artificial sun’s new record is great, it’s still a very long way from a self-sustaining plasma reaction, or “ignition.” That will involve likely even higher temperatures that are held for a much longer time.

So making aircraft with different energy sources is not out possibility if we're are making machinery that has the energy big our sun lol.

Back