International Pentagon UFO Report

EmptyHeftyAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif
giphy.webp

@Officer Ric

So a race of aliens so advanced, they can reach our solar system, are able to be filmed and photographed at our own leisure. Yeah ok.

like i said man the certainty is absurd and unwarranted. have your opinion loosely held awaiting more info. certainty here though..... its not intellectually justified.

Maybe theyre drones. Theyre observing us all the time but theres like a 3% chance something goes wrong and we detect/see something.

Or i read a scifi story about how theyre actually creatures and the movements theyre doing is some kind iof mating dance. These creatures float around and live in space and every once in a while come to a planet similar to how whales come to the surface. Not buying it at all but still entertaining:

https://www.fourmilab.ch/goldberg/saucers.html
I could see drones. If they were creatures. Dude that would mess up our understanding of reality completely

If it is intersolar or galactic travel, it's using space-time bending tech to get here most likely
I mean yes. But there isn’t a way would understand that. Knowing what something is in theory is very different than understanding how it works in practice

Only saw one former...err..."military dude" comment on this. He's some pilot who was one of the first to make such a report(can't remember his name). He seems to be leaning towards some sort of Earthly phenomenon. Like these things have always been here, but we've only just recently(within the past century), been able to detect them in some kind of scientific way.

I guess that's a stronger bet than aliens visiting us from galaxies away for some reason.

Atlantis?

I mean yes. But there isn’t a way would understand that. Knowing what something is in theory is very different than understanding how it works in practice
I think we as humans have a solid working theory on space-time, it's the act of doing it we're stuck on

I think we as humans have a solid working theory on space-time, it's the act of doing it we're stuck on
But it’s just theory. It’s like 1910 when you could theoretically make an atomic bomb, but in practice couldn’t. I don’t think we even have an optimistic chance of even getting started on it yet. It’s all on the blackboard still

So basically we learned nothing lol. I'm going with new technology from USA or china. I mean china is already making fusion hotter than our sun lol.
Yeah you fucking learned that multi billion dollar navy and air force craft detected radio frequencies coming from unidentifiable craft

I'll believe this stuff when we have more than 8mil grainy footage that looks like it was taken in the 1980s.

No rational person would believe in the vastness of the universe we are alone. If you made the earth represent the universe as a whole....... the entire viewable universe that we can see (maybe 10 bil light years around ) would be less than a atom.
Curious what you or @spacegnome think of the statement with a couple changes that will use the identical logic to support an opposing conclusion:

"No rational person would believe in the vastness of the age of the universe we are here concurrently with another advanced species. If you made the earth represent the span of time as a whole....... the time of the universe that we exist in (maybe 10,000 years) would be less than a atom."

More exactly it is .0000726% of the span of time.

Do you find this to be as persuasive as the original statement?

Curious what you or @spacegnome think of the statement with a couple changes that will use the identical logic to support an opposing conclusion:

"No rational person would believe in the vastness of the age of the universe we are here concurrently with another advanced species. If you made the earth represent the span of time as a whole....... the time of the universe that we exist in (maybe 10,000 years) would be less than a atom."

More exactly it is .0000726% of the span of time.

Do you find this to be as persuasive as the original statement?

i would say that there are so many unknowns to this statement as to make it an absurd one frankly-- either way it's argued. anyone saying its not likely or probable etc must then make a full argument as to why that is, what the factors are and that would quickly reveal that this language is not justified and the person making the argument knows next to nothing that would back the argument to make it reasonable.

on the other hand for the opposing view we have the united states and many other governments saying they are here and we have no idea whose they are, and we have thousands of reports of sightings, some of them with multiple witnesses to the same event, multiple witnesses with radar corroboration etc, and on top of that we have thousands of reports of abduction and abduction attempts (mine included) and direct sight of the beings that fly these craft and thousands of abduction reports that cross generations.

i would say that there are so many unknowns to this statement as to make it an absurd one frankly-- either way it's argued. anyone saying its not likely or probable etc must then make a full argument as to why that is, what the factors are and that would quickly reveal that this language is not justified and the person making the argument knows next to nothing that would back the argument to make it reasonable.

on the other hand for the opposing view we have the united states and many other governments saying they are here and we have no idea whose they are, and we have thousands of reports of sightings, some of them with multiple witnesses to the same event, multiple witnesses with radar corroboration etc, and on top of that we have thousands of reports of abduction and abduction attempts (mine included) and direct sight of the beings that fly these craft and thousands of abduction reports that cross generations.
What happened in your abduction attempt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back