People are protesting the Minnesota incident in my town in Michigan that is only 4% Black

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
This is cringey as fuck. Overall this is a pretty peaceful town there has only been a few murders in the last 50 years and the crime rate is very low here. There also has never been an issue with police brutality here, and there has definitely never been any cases of cops murdering black people.

The university here made a top 25 list as one of the safest schools in the country when it comes to violence, rapes, and hate crimes. The protesters aren't really doing any harm besides a few people stomping on cop cars and blocking traffic, but I don't think they really know what they're gathering about.

Amazing how far this has gone. Love seeing people coming together.

I do too.

200.gif

White people be like "gotta protest for the black people."

c305d71345508253.jpg

Yeah it is interesting. They say well its different since "law enforcement is largely white and is is white revenge"

But what about a community as a whole? It says a lot more that regular non law enforcement of a particular demographic group is racially targeting another group

Its amazing to think what force does. If this was a non western country. Bullets would end all major protest. If police opened fire and broke skulls and impriosned. Very few would go out and riot or protest. They would be stuck to the internet

The price of freedom is destroyed cities

Rioting, looting, and violence aren’t “freedom”.
It’s disorderly conduct, larceny, destruction of property, and assault.

Yeah, it's kind of the point. These people look like they vote, correct? Protests across the country, even in places where those who claim they are being oppressed are barely present, shows there is diverse support across demographics for said cause.

If only those who are immediately effected protest, the leverage for reform is exponentially less. Politicians can strategize against that. Multiple fires? Less so.

Its amazing to think what force does. If this was a non western country. Bullets would end all major protest. If police opened fire and broke skulls and impriosned. Very few would go out and riot or protest. They would be stuck to the internet

The price of freedom is destroyed cities

Uhh... this is America. We'd just shoot back.

This is cringey as fuck. Overall this is a pretty peaceful town there has only been a few murders in the last 50 years and the crime rate is very low here. There also has never been an issue with police brutality here, and there has definitely never been any cases of cops murdering black people.

The university here made a top 25 list as one of the safest schools in the country when it comes to violence, rapes, and hate crimes. The protesters aren't really doing any harm besides a few people stomping on cop cars and blocking traffic, but I don't think they really know what they're gathering about.

Same here. This is what their protest looked like.

CENWCSUDB5HNJM4LDHRF2D5CGQ.jpg

Rioting, looting, and violence aren’t “freedom”.
It’s disorderly conduct, larceny, destruction of property, and assault.

I don't agree with any rioting not directed at government institutions. That being said, rioting in the name of gaining political freedom historically dates back to colonial times.

Back