Pereira's striking is just too limited.

He’s slow with terrible movement and worse defense. He’s a ridiculously lucky one trick pony that will get destroyed soon & often
It's Like Saying the World Champion of Formula One can't drive a car, Alex doesn't need prove anything his style made him won a Glory Belt who are the dream of every Elite striker in the world.

And if you were baselessly saying lebron James was a limited basketball player, people would be mocking you for that, too. Like I said, you don’t have the intellect to accept why you were wrong, but just pretend that you do.

Or you shouldn’t use the word ‘baselessly’ if you don’t know what it means. My statements were relative to how Pereira would fare against other opponents in the division, and it’s pretty damn clear since I even brought up Anthony Smith.

For the same sentiment, it’s not unreasonable for someone to say LeBron’s shooting is limited compared to Kevin Durant. Also, no you don't have to be Steph Curry to make that argument.

Hence, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. Don't talk about intellect when you are this mentally stunted. Leave the role-playing for Warhammer with your friends.

2 division champion in Glory, KOing multiple world champions.

2 division champion in MMA based solely on striking and knock-outs, KOing multiple world champions.

I agree, he's bad at striking.

Or you shouldn’t use the word ‘baselessly’ if you don’t know what it means. My statements were relative to how Pereira would fare against other opponents in the division, and it’s pretty damn clear since I even brought up Anthony Smith.

For the same sentiment, it’s not unreasonable for someone to say LeBron’s shooting is limited compared to Kevin Durant. Also, no you don't have to be Steph Curry to make that argument.

Hence, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. Don't talk about intellect when you are this mentally stunted. Leave the role-playing for Warhammer with your friends.

I’m being honest right now, you almost definitely have severe personality and behavioral issues. I know that you think that the internet is a good outlet, but unless you are working to improve yourself, you’ll only get worse.

Back