PFL 2021 #1: Regular Season

Seems like some juicy underdogs are cashing tonight. I put a flyer on Bubba and Moraes. Lets hope it continues.

Wade is surprised he won just like the first fighter on this card, judging has been shite besides tyler fight.

fuck off man jesus christ how did wade win rd 2? this is just fucking shit i am done betting pfl, fucking bullshit.

Did you guys notice how surprised Chris Wade looked as he stared around after he heard his name called as the winner?

lmao... Dude looked funny af.

Just got on to watch. Overall recap of the Diamond/Jo fight: Diamond was a bit of a sweat, did feel the value was minimal on him, but one of the reasons I love TUF is you get to know the fighters so well. They seem to be easier to cap than none TUF. He has the skills and potential, but still got a lot of work to do to reach his full potential. But he did look a bit more mature. Size and ko power was a problem though as expected. Good fight tho.

Did you guys notice how surprised Chris Wade looked as he stared around after he heard his name called as the winner?

lmao... Dude looked funny af.

Yeah I caught that. He literally looked like he got caught red handed stealing that decision.

im still pissed about that, like seriously Wade was controlled for the whole round and even in the little standup part in the beginning of the round dizy was getting the best of him. The onlky thing Wade did in round 2 were some guillotine attempts which were defended very well by DIzy, just a crazy robbery.

Yeah I caught that. He literally looked like he got caught red handed stealing that decision.
Like when you're a kid, and your mom catches you eating cookies or candy in the kitchen after she told you not to.

shutterstock_464300804.jpg

The odds for this fight were way off again, should have done some more research. Lutterbach's striking is comically bad, almost Chase Hooper bad.

Lutterbach is bad, but Manfio is also bad.

I assumed Lutterbach would get the decision win.

Back